News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'm -Not- Finished Yet.

Started by Alexis, December 31, 2008, 11:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis looked at the sky.  The sun was out, and the brightness of it was almost blinding.  However, that is something to be expected around noon on a sunny day like this.  Alexis sat against a tree by the school.  It was a pretty day, so she couldn't stand staying inside.  She wore a black, and white t-shirt with her skinny jeans, and flats.  It was very warm out so Alexis decided to kick off her flats, and go barefoot.  She leaned back, and sigh softly to herself.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Hayden

Hayden had been out walking all day.  It was to nice outside to pass up.  He wore light blue t-shirt with black paint splatters on it, and checkered vans.  As he continued to walk on the sun felt like it was hiding something.  He sighed and then went on with is day.
  As he was walked he saw someones flats on the ground, but when he looked around he only say one girl sitting there, he picked them up.

"Are theses yours?"he asked her nicely.

Alexis

Alexis looked up at the sound of a voice.  She saw a boy standing in front of her that she had never met.  She looked at what he held in his hand. "Oh.  Yes, those are.  Thank you."  Alexis answered him.

She stood up, and leaned against the tree.  "I don't think we've met.  I'm Alexis, but you can call me Lexi if you want."  Alexis introduced herself.

Sky

Sky had been taking yet another walk outside. This day was just so uncommon in the season of winter. She smiled as the sun beat down warmly on her. She wore a white t-shirt with the Irish Quidditch team on it and a pair of blue jeans with her black converse. As she stepped through the grass, she came across two people. Alexis and Hayden.

"Hey guys. Whats up?" She asked with wave.

Hayden

Hayden looked at her, "Im Hayden., nice to meet you."he said to her.

He looked at Sky, "Hey"he said to her.

Alexis

Alexis nodded.  "Nice to meet you too."  She replied.  She looked at Sky came up to them.  "Hey.  Not much."  Alexis answered "Only sitting out here."  She sighed softly, and leaned back again.

Sky

"How exciting..." Sky said as she laid down in the grass.

Alexis

Alexis shrugged her shoulders.  "Yeah I guess.  What do y'all want to do?"  She asked, feeling very bored.  She suddenly felt in the mood to do something exciting.