News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"So gonna pay." Stacey agreed with an evil smile. The heat was vasable around her now, moving in waves around her body.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah giggled, lightning crackling in her hair.  She was gathering lightning together, knitting it to make a ball, much like a snowball.  She was doing it behind her back so Nate couldn't see, but he would definitely see it later.

potter_fan122

Stacey saw the lightening ball and slowly started gathering electricity for her own little lightening ball. She put one hand behind her back, holding the other out towards Nate.

dobby888

Leah let the first lightning ball float in the air.  Of course she was using magic to hold it up, but it seemed to just stay in one place, of it's own accord.  She began to make a second ball, and noticed Stacey making her own.

~I thought her element was fire...~ She thought to herself, shrugging.

potter_fan122

~Fire is a main element, but I can also control the minor elements that result to or are resulted from fire.~ Stacey replied quickly, letting the lightening ball grow larger in her hand.

dobby888

Leah hadn't thought to Stacey, but it was possible that Stacey had overheard her thoughts. She made a mental note to work on that. Leah was making lightning balls very quickly.  She was onto her third, her fourth.  Did Nate not notice her almost breaking into a sweat?

nate

Nate leaned his head to the side. "Do you really think im that naiive here?" He almost blurred behind and up to a branch on a tree. "Okay now ya can hit me," he smiled innocently.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey suddenly appeared right behind Nate, carefully balancing on the branch. The lightening orbs she made floated obidiantly towards Leah. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "That`s what you think." She chided.

nate

Nate squeezed his hands into fists ready to take the pain. A smug smile across his face, as he pretended as it wasnt going to hurt.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled mischeviously. "Oh, I`m not going to hurt you yet." She winked at him, then shoved him off of the branch.

nate

Nate landed catlike on his feet, his fingers touching the ground. He spun around and looked up at her,"Well now your being a jerk." A smile tugged at his lips.

dobby888

Leah laughed.  "I guess that's just the way of the world these days Nate! People are jerks!"

potter_fan122

Stacey jumped and landed nimbly in front of Nate, lightening sparking from her hands. "Aw, come on, I`m not that bad." She said with a fake frown.

dobby888

"Yeah, come on Nate!"  Leah laughed.  The lightning sparkled behind her back, throwing odd shadows on the plants behind her.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(Leah should stop flirting with nate,and whoever altered my story ,"Relizing Love"Book #1, should erase that right now!Thanks!!!)