News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Anger Management]

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 10:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((I think you should keep your opinions to yourself for the time being and learn how to write, but that`s just me. Back to my story.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

((I agree.  I don't wish to be rude, but you should read some of the forum rules before posting.))

nate

((mean but kinda true. sorry))

"Oh no not that mean just really really mean." He smiled,"And two against one is unfair." He backed away, step by step, away from stacey and Leah.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

"Unfair?" Leah asked, looking at her feet, then back up at Nate. "Unfair, or just too easy?"  She smiled at him throwing a glance at Stacey.  She began to walk towards him at the same pace that he was backing away, still smiling.

nate

"Oh no now mean Leah and scary Stacey are gonna go murder me in the forest," he teased. He stopped abruptly with a smile on his warm face

dobby888

Most of Leah's courage disappeared.  When Nate smiled like that, she knew that he had something up his sleeve.  She eyed him closely, trying to stay prepared.

nate

Nate smiled again his brilliant smile. "Are you gonna come over here and get me yet?" He teased.

dobby888

"Well... that's something that you're going to have to find out on your own..." Leah said.  She smiled back at him, still thinking that he was going to try and trick them.

nate

"Hmm i think someones scared," he tested.

dobby888

"Phht! Scared? Me?" Leah said, nervously looking around.  "Why would I be scared?"

nate

"Huh i dont know. maybe because your not moving closer to me anymore." Nate had put on his innocent smile.

dobby888

Leah took a step forward, glanced at her feet, and then looked back at Nate.  "And now?"

nate

"I meant like in the three foot area. Jeez im not gonna murder you," he replied

dobby888

Leah stepped barely into the three foot area and said, "Fine, have it your way!"

nate

Nate smiled,"Thats better but not good enough. I promise i wont hurt you." He held his hand to his chest in a promising salute.