News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*Fireworks*

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2009, 10:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey shrieked as the fire ball spiraled into the air and exploded into gold sparks. She was standing on one of the higher towers with a few friends, shooting fireworks to celebrate the new year. She stretched her arm out towards the sky and a giant red firework exploded with a loud BOOM!

Stacey laughed and turned around, her eyes neon orange from using fire, with a huge smile on her face.

((Elementalists welcome!))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus smiled as he raised his hands, several large shards of ice formed, then shot out, and when they disappeared, a new shared took it's place. Several loud booms was heard; the next always being louder than the second. Lightheaded, he was, as the shards exploded into ice blue sparks and dragons, covering the skies.

Albus finished his last shards, and turned to Stacey, also laughing with her.
" We should do this more often! "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Too bad there`s only one New Year each year." She said over the explosions. She sent another cascade of fireworks into the air, each a different color, each glittering fiercly. She took a deep breath as she lowered her hands.

Aiden

Aiden appeared from the trees.  He looked up, and pointed his arm up into the sky.  Instantly, a large amount of star shaped flames shot into the air.  The exploded with different colors into the evening sky.  Aiden smiled triumphantly, and looked at Stacey, and Albus.  "Hey.  He greeted both of them.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

((We`re in a tower, so I`m magically placing you in the tower with us!))

Stacey smiled at Aiden. "Now that was cool." She insisted.

Aiden

(Oops.  My bad lol)

Aiden smiled.  "Thanks.  Y'all aren't so bad yourselves."  He complemented.  He walked over to her.  "Happy New Years eve."

potter_fan122

Stacey took his hand. "Happy New Year." She looked back to Albus and tilted her head. "Hmm, I wonder." She let go of Aiden`s hand to put it on Albus`s shoulder, she raised her other hand into the air. Fire exploded from her hand again, but it was different; ice swirled around it, unmelted, but it wouldn`t make it to the ground. "Cool." She said, stepping back to Aiden`s side.

Aiden

Aiden watched the ice explode from her hand.  He nodded approvingly.  "Nice."  He said to her.  Aiden wondered how it must be like to control ice instead of fire.

fudge0604

Albus smiled, pretending like he cared that Stacey used his powers. " Ahem... Ahem! AHEM! AHEMAHEMAHEM! " He chuckled lightly,
" Only jokin'! " A grin appeared on his face, as he looked over to Aiden. It had been a long time since he last had seen him.
" Hi Aiden! Long time no see! "

Post Potter depression.

Aiden

Aiden chuckled as he looked back to Albus.  "I know.  It has been awhile.  How are things going with you, and Jessie?"  He asked casually.  Aiden leaned against the side of the wall.

potter_fan122

Stacey gently squeezed Aiden`s hand and clenched her teeth together, trying to keep a ridiculus grin from appearing on her face. Her eyes lightened to a color not far from highlighter-orange as she looked away into the dark sky. Some traces of smoke were still visable.

fudge0604

Albus smiled, He didnt know that Stacey and Aiden was together now. Slightly confused, he asked, " How did you know about me and Jessie? Are gossiping going so fast on Hogwarts? "

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky appeared behind a shadow and said "Please it was no secret you liked her even the first years knew and also the other way we knew she also liked you but strangely it took you awhile to realise eachothers feelings for the other".

Aiden

(Wait, what?)

Aiden smiled, and lifted his shoulders. "Word gets around I guess."  He said.  He clenched his hand into a first, and shot a spray of fire that resembled fireworks into the dark sky.  Aiden smiled triumphantly.

fudge0604

(( ... ))

" Yeah..." Albus mumbled, while watching Aiden's firework. " Nice ! " He said, grinning to him, chuckling lightly.

Post Potter depression.