News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

anyone want to talk?

Started by nate, January 5, 2009, 06:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

"Where's the fun in that?" Leah said, shrugging.  She smiled at him, her fun nature came out and made her eyes sparkle.

nate

"Oh i dont know, maybe to warn us so we could run away from you," he winked a smile appearing across his face.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

Bucky appeared out of the lake laughthing and finding it hard to stop "You are extremely funny" Bucky told Nate.

dobby888

Leah's mouth dropped sarcastically, she pretended to look hurt.  She turned her back to him and crossed her arms, pouting.

nate

Nate put his cold hands on her shoulder and turned leah easily, making her face him. He looked at her seriously,"Oh you know i wouldnt run."

dobby888

Leah was turned around by Nate.  His cold hands gave her a chill and she blushed.  She crossed her arms and looked into his eyes.

"I know.  You know I wouldn't let you run." 

nate

Nate moved his hands from her. He smiled,"Yeah you could probly out run me."

keke p

KeKe was walking aroud outside, she had on a pair of black shorts, and a greay tshirt on. Her shoes were a like pink. She saw someone she knew, and from the minute she heard his voise, she new who it was.

"Nate!"she yelled to him, and ran up to him and hugged him.

"I haven't seen you forever Nateie"
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

dobby888

"Probably..." Leah admitted, shrugging.  Then out of no where came a girl.  Once Leah had gotten a better look at the girl, she recognized her as Keke.

richiee

Richie appeared out of the lake walking towards towards them looking at the sky he said hi guys looks like its gonna rain tonight.

dobby888

"Yeah it does kind of look like rain tonight... I love the rain... don't you guys?"  She said, casually trying to start up some conversation.

nate

Nate hugged his friend back once he had recognized her voice. He pulled away from her and replied stupidly towards the question,"Um..rain? oh yeah love it!"

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Rain! Yay!" Jackie said, fallinf out of one of the nearby trees. She curled up in a ball in mid air, and fell to the ground like that, landing sitting indian style. "Guess who's back!" She exclaimed, overjoyed to be back at Hogwarts after a long emotional break with her family. She hated leaving without any goodbyes, but it wasn't a choice she really could make.

Then pushing the thought from her mind, she got up and ran at Leah, tackeling her to the ground in a hug. "Leah!" She said happily. Then she glanced up at everyone else. "Hi..." When she saw Nate though she stopped, and sat up releasing Leah. She knew he had to be hurt from her sudden dissappearence. She felt terrible and her cheeks burned a tomato red.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

Nate felt a sudden pain as he looked at her. He put on a smile for her but it was hard not to just run, run far away. "Hi," he said softly

dobby888

Leah felt something, or rather, someone, crash into her.  She tipped over, landing on the ground with the person on top of her.   She managed to turn her head and determine who it was that had tackled her.

"Jackie!"  Leah said, surprised.  She watched the awkward exchange between Nate and Jackie.  The awkwardness was almost tangible.  Leah's eyes flickered between the two of them for a moment, and then decided to break it up.  She rolled over, putting Jackie on the ground and sat on top of her.

"That's what you get for trying to tackle me!"  Leah said, giggling.