News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

anyone want to talk?

Started by nate, January 5, 2009, 06:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate layed by the glimmering lake, his back against an almost grey tree as he flipped intently the pages of an old fragile book. He layed there for what seemed like hours reading until a dark shadow of a person came upon the pages of his book. He looked up to seeing a figure. He smiled kindly,"Hi"
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

cody

Cody looked down at a boy he never knew. He glanced at the book that the boy had in his hand,"Reading?" He asked nicely.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

nate

Nate looked up, spotting an unfamiliar face talking to him. He blinked once in surprise,"Oh, um yeah. I read once in a while." Still sitting he put his hand out so the boy could shake it,"Im Nate and you are," he asked curiously.

cody

Cody smiled sophisticatedly at Nate. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Cody," he shook Nate's hand. He didn't like the attention that new people get and he really didn't want anyone to know his confusing life story. So he changed the subject before Nate could ask anymore complicated questions that were unreasonable, or that's what he thinks. "So what are you reading," he asked calmly as he pointed at the book.

nate

Nate looked down at his book and switched it in his hand,"Um..just an old wizardry book. I got to catch up a little on my magic," he whispered,"I'm not very good."

cody

Cody smiled,"Yeah that happens sometimes. But i love the magic."

nate

Nate shrugged carelessly,"I guess, it's just not the best hobby for me."

cody

"Do you need help? I may seem like I'm new with this kind of stuff but I know more than what you think," he asked nicely.

nate

Nate didnt say anything for a minute, thinking. He plopped his book on the ground,"No its alright i got to learn it myself,"

cody

Cody moved back feeling like a freak,"okay."

nate

Nate felt awkward,"Um..so what are you? A vampier right?" He could tell by his scent.

cody

"Yeah, your a vampier to. Im guessing," he said casually.

nate

"Yeah, you can tell," he asked surprised.

dobby888

"It's not that difficult, you know."  Leah said, appearing.  She had been walking in the woods, alone, when suddenly she smelled Nate coming.  She had ran and hid, watching him silently.  Once she knew who it was and determined what was going on, she had emerged.

nate

"You know you could of warned us that you were approaching," he teased.