News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hi the HP fans

Started by spotless_mind104, January 8, 2009, 04:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spotless_mind104

y name is paul. recently i started reading hp and i must say that i am amazed . now i am reading hp5 .. soon i will finish it. i've been borrowing the books from my local library. they only have it in romanian (im from romania). i'm just dying to read the original version... in english but i can't find them here to borrow them..i can only find them in stores...but i don't allow to buy them. can you please help me in some way ((((((( i would love to remember some nice original quotes

Miss Xantier

Welcome, you can search Imdb, for quotes from the movies. Or google Hp quotes from books.

bonnie88

I have that problem with finding books that are not at my library, I usually just buy them cheap online :)
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Alken

Some of the harry potter books are not available in the market due to the huge demand. You can download it from the net also but reading a book will give you more pleasure.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium

Alken

Yes, finally we have got a good book to read. It is full of interesting plots which are reveling time to time  as the book progresses.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium