News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In _:_ Love { This is open to all! Join quickly! }

Started by fudge0604, January 10, 2009, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

The sun shined a fine May day. Winter was over, with grief, and happiness.
A warm breeze hit a blue boy's face. On the beach, he was sitting on a towel, just wearing a pair of shorts.

Albus was able to enjoy the heating sun, as he slowly leaned back, laying on his towel.
People was enjoying themselves out in the water, screaming loudly as they splashed water at eachother.
He wasn't in the mood to enjoy himself right now, he had to rest.

Strange things had started to happen. When he'd looked into his mirror this day, he looked less blue.
Being able to enjoy warmth, had been out from his reach for a long time.

Albus smiled, as his mind wandered, over to Jessie. ~ I wish she was here...~

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie sat on her bed.  Her legs were crossed and her eyes were closed.  She had her hands rested upon her knees and she was deep into meditation.  This meditation wasn't to calm her down, however.  It was to help her locate someone. 

She was sifting through everyone's telepathic thoughts, searching for only one person in particular.  So many thoughts were flying through her head that she could barely catch each one of them, and even at that her range was extremely limited.  She could only hear thoughts to the beach, and no further.  If someone was in the water at all, they were out of range to her. 

Suddenly there was one thought that she heard.  Loud and clear.  It hadn't been meant for her to hear, but it was the one she was looking for.

I wish she was here...  She found it ironic that he was thinking of her while she was thinking of him, but that's  the way love works.

She snapped her eyes open, immediately feeling dizzy.  She stood up slowly, and blinked a few times.  Then she ran out the door, and into the bright sunshine.  From the tone of his thoughts, Albus wasn't ok.  Something was wrong. 

Her barefeet padded softly across the ground and her hair flew out behind her.  She was in a flat out sprint, heading straight for the beach.  She slowed once she got close enough.  She brushed off her tank top and jean shorts, checking to make sure she was presentable.  She spoke softly, not needing to raise her voice above a whisper.  "I am here."

fudge0604

Albus looked up, into the sparkly eyes that he loved. " Hi... Jessie..." Smiling to her, he made room for her on his towel, lying on his side. A tickling sensation went through him, getting rid of of his anxiousness, only for a moment. Whilst waiting for her to lay down, the anxiousness, took him in again.
~ What is happening to me? ~

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie smiled and laid down next to Albus.  She looked up at him, and her smile fell a bit.  "How are you?"  She asked, keeping her voice upbeat.  She was on her side as well, facing him.  Her hand rested on his, and she looked into his eyes.

fudge0604

Albus looked away from Jessie's eyes, and down on the dark blue towel. He'd always had problems talking about his problems, all words failed him. " Well... Lately... It seems that... " Taking long breaks between each part, he sometimes looked into Jessie's eyes, then back on the towel again. " Well, my body is starting to change back to normal! The color of my skin is much lighter, it's nearly white some places! "

Delving into her eyes, he then smiled, he sure was stupid. " I don't really know if I want to become normal again! "

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

((HAHAHAHA!!!! I missed that whole thing until the posts were all gone, but it was still hillarious!))

Jessie caught his eye each time he looked up, trying to encourage him.  Her eyes grew wide and she said,  "I thought something looked different about you..."  She took a long pause,  her eyes traveling across his bare back.  There were definitely a few white-ish spots.  "Do you feel ok though?"  She asked, tentatively putting her hand on his forehead.

fudge0604

((  ;) ))

" Yeah... I do but... I find myself able to enjoy this heat! " Albus took the hand resting on his forehead,
and put it down on the towel, holding over it. Deciding not to think more about it, he continued " I'm sure it's nothing special to worry about... If, i'd be feeling sick now! " The knot in his chest was still there, though he ignored it.

Jjust wanting to rest where he was, he moved a bit closer to Jessie, and closed his eyes, resting his head on the towel.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

"If you're sure you're OK..." Jessie said.  He took her hand and moved closer to her.  Her heart beat furiously against her chest, that she thought it might burst.  She looked at Albus, love filling her eyes, as he was all that she saw.

fudge0604

Albus didn't notice Jessie that much, even though his mind was active, he was drowsy, and unaware.
Mind wandering, the knot in his chest slowly loosened, and let go.

Albus gently squeezed her hand, holding it lightly.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie pulled back, noticing Albus' absentmindedness.  "Are you sure you're ok?"  She asked him, worried once more.

((Woah... absentmindedness is a LONG word...))

fudge0604

Albus smiled as he slowly opened his eyes, if just a bit.

" I'm just..." He yawned, and then continued " Tiired... "

(( I KNOOOOOOOOOW! That was a long word too! ))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie smiled, not entirely convinced.  "If you say so."  She said, tilting her head to the side so she could look at him.

fudge0604

" Seems like you need some convincing..." Albus said, as he smiled brilliantly to her.

Grabbing her sides, he smiled slyly, as he lifted her up whilst getting up. One hand under her knees, and one on her back, he carried her, towards the still winter cold lake.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie smiled as he lifted her up.  When she realized when he was taking her, she screamed, kicking and trying to break free.  She knew he would drop her in the lake anyways, and she also knew she would never break free.  Still, she tried.