News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

walkin` around.

Started by potter_fan122, January 12, 2009, 04:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was next in line and and picked up the dark black one with brilliant blue eyes,she knew this was the one because she felt something when she picked this one up.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head and ran her fingers over the pup`s head and ears. She turned to Haley. "Do you want that one?" She asked softly, glancing at the woman.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Yea.Why do you think I shouldn't take this one?" Haley asked kind of feeling weird
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged. "How should I know." She retorted. She stood up and walked over to the counter.

"I suppose you don`t need anything else?" The woman behind the counter asked as Stacey handed her four gold coins.

"Correct." She answered, picking the pup up again and cradling it it her arms. This one was male, a good companion for Deshka.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley walked up to the counter and put Jesma on the counter.

" Is that all for you today?", asks the woman.

" Yep", Haley said paying for him and put Jesma in her purse and walked out.

potter_fan122

Stacey narrowed her eyes and started walking, easily catching up to Haley. She pulled her friends purse off of her arm with one hand and swiftly opened it, pulled the pup out, and rezipped the purse, holding it out for Haley to take.

"One, you don`t put any live animal in a closed bag." She said, craddling the two pups. "Two, you don`t know where you`re going." She stepped around the smaller girl and walked toward the forest.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( Her purse wasnt closed sorry i forgot to add that))
Haley took Jesma from Stacey and put him into her arms making sure that Stacey didn't Do that again.

potter_fan122

=]

Stacey smiled and led Haley on an invisable winding path. Soon they entered a small clearing and Stacey dug in her pocket. When her hand emerged, her fingers were curled around nothing but air. She pushhed the invisable key forward and put it back in her pocket. She stepped forward and opened an invisable door, carful not to let Haley step too close.

Stacey let out a low whistle and a rust colored wold walked forwards, appearing from nowhere. Stacey smiled.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was kinda scared because she didn't know what to do. so she levitated herself off the ground. so she wouldn't get hurt by the wolf that she didn't know of.

potter_fan122

Stacey snapped her fingers and the rusty wolf stood by her side. She smiled at Haley. "She`s not going to eat you. She is trained, not domestic, but trained." She explained.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Oh", haley said as she dropped to the ground.Hayley stood up and was in awe about the cute wolf.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat down, too, and pulled out two bottles. "Here you go." She said, handing one to Haley.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley took it and then asked ," Thanks but what is it?"

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow and tilted her own bottle. The dark pup jumped for it and started drinking from it. Stacey kept her eyes locked with Haley`s, trying to prove a point.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Oh o.k", Haley said as she mimicked Stacey's exact movements.