News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

walkin` around.

Started by potter_fan122, January 12, 2009, 04:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey brushed her hand along the side of the trees as she emerged from them. The buildings of Hogsmead were visible not too far away; that`s where she had planned on going. Her eyes were flat brown as she slowly made her way to the small town.

Her light jacket was ruffled by the wind and her hair blew around her face. The legs of the jeans she was wearing dragged in the dirt, but she didn`t care. She was just happy that there wasn`t any snow. Stacey hated winter. It was her least favorite season. Most people liked winter, but she prefered autumn. Autumn was her favorite season; the leaves were brilliant shades of orange and red, the air was crisp but not cold, and the stars were magnificent at night.

Stacey took a deep breath upon stepping onto the dirt road that led to Hogsmead.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was running yelling," STACEY!!! WAIT UP!!.I forgot my tennis shoes i can't run in these."
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and stopped walking. A pair of walking shoes appeared in front of her. "Here, take these." She said through giggles.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

"Thanks oh wait why didn't i think of that?" She said as she laughed along with Stacey.Haley finally caught up with Stacey and was almost out of breath.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey waited patiently for Haley to catch her breath. She knew the young girl didn`t have the same extra advantages as she herself did.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Sorry I don't like to run",Haley said sympathetically.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Hey, it`s okay. Not everyone can be a track star." She said happily. She herself didn`t care for running, although she had her fair share of it.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( can u repost on the fire change or seventeen?))
" So what is this HogsMead??"Haley asked felling kinda stupid.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. Her expression had turned distant as she looked at the tiny town. "Yea. Nothin` much to it." She said softly.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Oh O.K so can you lead i've never been her before." Haley Said with a slight smile on her face.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked around. A lot of the stores were open and the doors were propped open, too, to let in the warm air. Stacey started to slowly walk towards the small buildings. She passed the Three Broomsticks and the Hogshead.

She looked into the window of the wild animla shop, she paused, seeing the new wolf pups they had.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was in awe about how cute the little wolf pups were and said," Aw Stacey look they are so cute!!!".

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, still looking in the window. "Yea. I bought one about a year ago. Her name`s Deshka." She said. She walked arouns Hayley and entered the small shop.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley walked in right behind Stacey and picked up a male wolf pup and decided she would buy one.

potter_fan122

Stacey knelt down beside the pups in a basket, smiling quickly to the fat woman behind the counter. There were four pups. One was dark black with brillinat blue eyes. One was pure white with brown eyes. One was soft black and grey with amber eyes. The last pup had bright, rusty red fur with dark brown eyes.

Stacey smiled at the tiny things; they couldn`t be much older than six weeks. She carefully picked up the black and grey one with amber eyes.