News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

favorite movie?

Started by Miss Xantier, January 22, 2009, 04:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Name your favorite movie out of the harry potter movies. Mine is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Dobby_ROX

((I think there is already one like this))

The series isn't done yet so I can't choose.

Miss Xantier

(it for the books, but what I mean is what is your favorite outta the movies already out.)

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

there is no tenth movie, only seven.

Dobby_ROX

DistractedButSerious

CoS was good, I do agree, but I liked PoA too. I haven't seen OotP yet, but I heard it was good. The first and fourth were...okay, i s'pose.

Dobby_ROX

Good,Good, Great my man!!!! LOL  :)

mnhpfan

My favorite movie from Harry Potter from the first five is Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire. I think that the one I will like the most is going to be Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Miss Xantier

me too... I can't wait to see it! I can't wait for my birthday! lol, my birthday is the same day as HP & HBP(Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  will still be in Theaters, and hopefully IMAX!

morkelkey

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is more enjoyable and better made than its predecessor. Paced well and effectively balancing thrills and laughs. Hogwarts looks more like a real place and less like a movie set this time around. The characters and sets have a familiarity that helps make this film.

HP_QUIDDITCH_CAPTAIN_7

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

I Saw It opening night at midnight.

Alken

The uniformly good performances and the often inspired craftsmanship arguably make this second only to Cuaron's Prisoner of Azkaban in the Potter pantheon.I admired and enjoyed Prince more than any of the other series entries except for Alfonso CuarĂ³n's deliriously clever Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

My best movie in this series is the latest one : Half blood prince

Here is the link for online watch...
Harry Harry The Potter Guy

joshmathews

My favorite Harry Potter movie is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
I loved this movie I saw it twice and it was filled with humour and romance.

Ginnyweasley13

The first is my is my favorite...I heard that they are going to make two movies out of the 7th! yay.... I havent seen the 6th yet i hope i can soon. :D[/color]
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."