News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Daniel Radcliffe!

Started by Miss_Draco_Malfoy_xoxo, January 23, 2009, 03:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss_Draco_Malfoy_xoxo

All since the 1st movie came out, people are calling Daniel Radcliffe "Harry Potter", and that makes me actually really mad. I mean, look at all the differences between Harry and Daniel:

* Daniel is first of all a muggle.
* Daniel are not wearing glasses.
* Daniel think it's OK to play naked scenes (Equus).
* I think Daniel has blue eyes (correct me if I'm wrong!), and Harry has sparkling green.
* I think Daniel is tall, but I haven't seeing him IRL ...
etc.

So why do people still call him "Harry Potter"?
Draco Malfoy / Tom Felton <3

Crookshanks88

You're right about all of those facts, but people call Daniel 'Harry Potter' because he's the person who looks more like Harry despite his eye color (I agree that they are blue). Daniel's hair easily matches Harry's, and with glasses, you'd hardly notice that they are blue. Daniel has starred in other movies, so I guess that's where the whole 'naked' thing came up. :-\

GO RAVENCLAW!!!!

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Crookshanks88 on January 25, 2009, 06:04:44 AM
You're right about all of those facts, but people call Daniel 'Harry Potter' because he's the person who looks more like Harry despite his eye color (I agree that they are blue). Daniel's hair easily matches Harry's, and with glasses, you'd hardly notice that they are blue. Daniel has starred in other movies, so I guess that's where the whole 'naked' thing came up. :-\
I agree.

WorldsBiggestHPFan

I understand WHY people call him 'Harry Potter', but I always call him Daniel Radcliffe :)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

Miss_Draco_Malfoy_xoxo

Yeah, now I understand it too, but ... people should stop! Daniel is not Harry!

Dobby_ROX

Please this man works hard I'm sure he doesn't care anyway I mean I'm an actor and I wouldn't mind if peapole called me 'Ham'.

Miss_Draco_Malfoy_xoxo

Yeah, but people can use his real name ... lol ...

Dobby_ROX

WorldsBiggestHPFan

Yeah, I always use his real name ...
:)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

tmaximus89

May be we don't mind the different....
harry is inside daniel....
That is all...
We all will like him when he shows himself on the screen.

Alken

It not that true as you think. If somebody plays a role with such a great way then its natural that people will give him the name that he is wearing in the movie like peter parker and bat man etc.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium

allenborder

hi there....

I think the problem is we've all seen him grow up on a cinema screen, and he still looks exactly the same as he did about 7 year ago... but with facial hair, and for me - that's just creepy. He did look quite hot though in the last film, before all the body hair kicked in lmaoo.