News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Part Of [Me] Is Lost

Started by Alexis, January 25, 2009, 12:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis looked around.  It was a gorgeous bright sunny day, and on days like these she couldn't hardly stand to be inside.  It seemed like too much of a waste.  Alexis kicked a small rock that was in front of her as she walked aimlessly around the grounds of the school.  She wore her thrashed, skinny jeans, and a blue tank-top.  It was warm enough to dress lightly. 

The wind blew around her lightly, making her long hair to flow with it.  She sighed softly, and layed down in the grass.  Alexis glanced up at the sky, and watched the clouds.
(PM to Join.)
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Josh Weasley1

Josh appeared over her his long hair flowing down like a red waterfall. "Whatcha doin?" He said smiling down at her. He had just a plain black T-shirt on and a loose pair of jeans on and some old ratty shoes.
Dancing days are here again

Alexis

Alexis looked up at the sound of a voice.  She looked at Josh, and smiled warmly.
"Eh, nothing really.  Enjoying the weather really.  What are you doing all the way out here?"  She asked.  Alexis kicked off her shoes as she leaned up against the tree.

Josh Weasley1

He backed up so she could lean against the tree. " Well i decided to take a little stroll on the wonderful day." He said in a tone that made it seem he was half joking. "I can tell your liking this weather." He said looking at a rather relaxed Alexis.

Alexis

Alexis giggled softly, and looked up at the sky before looking back to Josh.
"Yeah.  It's really nice.  But I wish there was something else to do."  She pointed out as she shrugged her shoulders.

Josh Weasley1

Josh put his hand up on his forehead as some kind of visor and looked off in the distance. He could see tree for miles and it brought back memories of when he used to go exploring in the forest. " How long you been here for?" He said curiously trying to get to know this girl.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked down from the castle towards the lake. She saw two people a red haired boy and a black haired girl. Alexis and Josh. She ran towards them, and said "Hey guys."

Alexis

Suddenly the wind sped up, and got stronger. It swept her hair around more, and she had to move it out of her face. 
"I've been here since I was 12."  Alexis answered him.  "What about you, before you dropped out?"

Josh Weasley1

He did not hear Isabelle." I was here when I was at 11 til about 13" HE said "then I dropped out and now Im back" He looked at her and smiled.

Miss Xantier

"Hello?" says Isabelle and she started to tap her foot.

Josh Weasley1

Josh turned to Isabelle. "Sorry I didn't hear you.How are you?" He looked at Isabelle then at Alexis. THere was something about Alexis that kept his attention but he couldn't figure it out.

Alexis

Alexis nodded thoughtfully.  She tilted her head to the side.
"Oh okay.  How old are you now?"  She asked before adding.  "If you don't mind me asking."
Alexis turned toward Isabelle.  "Oh, hey Isabelle."  She smiled warmly.

Josh Weasley1

"17" He said shortly."What about you?" He said observing the more than clear sky.

Alexis

Alexis turned her attention back to Josh as he spoke.
"I'm sixteen, almost seventeen too actually."  Alexis answered with a soft smile.

Josh Weasley1

He noticed her smile and then began to smile. Josh couldn't help smiling when he would see someone else smile. "That's cool." He said casually. "I haven't done this for a while. Just sat out here and relaxed." He said as he laid down to look straight up at the sky. His hair spread out all on the ground and his hands on his chest. "Last time i just relaxed i was the last time I was here." He remembered always hanging out around school with his friends from the past. Most of which were gone now and he didn't even say bye to any of them.