News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just thinking

Started by Sky, January 29, 2009, 10:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

She stood near the shore of the lake, the ice frozen over in a thick layer with a new blanket of snow falling silently over it. She was wrapped in a warm black coat with a red scarf around her neck and a red hat pulled over her long black hair. Her hands were shoved into her pockets in an attempt to keep them from being numb.

"It's hard to believe..that this is my last Winter here." Sky said aloud. She figured nobody was listening. She heard nothing but the light howl of the wind.

~Chosen One~

Rheese was out walking around the lake when he saw some girl standing by the lake. Being freezing cold outside he wondered why she was just standing there. Rheese walked up to her and said "Um.... aren't you cold?" Rheese didn't know her ,but still tried to be polite. 
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

Sky didn't turn around though she was a little startled. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, the air in front of her visible from her breath.

"Yeah. I can barely feel my toes." She said with a grin, staring at the frozen lake.

Miss Xantier

Walking out of the warm castle, noticing that there was a wind, Isabelle pulled her brown coat and red scarf around her closely. Noticing a boy and a familar girl by the frozen lake. Isabelle ran towards them noticing that one was Sky. "Hey Sky." says Isabelle.

~Chosen One~

"Well what are you doing out here anyway?" Rheese asked her. He himself was wearing many layers of clothing.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

She turned to look at him.
"Oh..just thinking." She replied. "What about you?" She then waved to Isabelle. "Hello."

Fennec

A girl in a grey pea coat sat a few feet away, reading a book.  Her ears were for the most part always pricked and this was no exception.

" Leaving is what you're here for , in a way." Never McAllistair said, her eyes never leaving her book. " You're here so you can leave and lead the life you want. That's not really a bad thing, now is it?" The girl said rather practically, shutting her book as she ended her sentence.

Sky

Sky hadn't noticed the girl before, but when she heard her speak, she jumped a little.

"I suppose." Sky said quietly. She bent down to scoop up a small handful of snow in her hands and sighed deeply. "It's just that I've been through so much here. I'll miss my friends so much." She watched as the snow slowly melted from the warmth of her palms, her hands almost numb now.

drewskit

((If your against me joining just say:) ))
Niles was in a tree looking at the three talking, he jumped down and walked over to the unfamiliar face, he was looking for a good conversation as usual. "Hey"