News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just visiting (Open to any who wishes to write)

Started by Kiara Johnson, January 31, 2009, 03:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara sat up at the bar in the bar, her hands cupped around a nice hot cup of cocoa, the whipped topping that had been presented with on the top had already found its way to be eaten up, almost as quickly as it had been set before her. 

She was sitting, thinking, pondering new ideas and as about the old days, the days of her and Max and Ginny, the times when she and Lavender would run about the forest in their wolf forms and play in the forest, playing tricks on others as well the times when her father was alive.. Times dark and fearsome, when even she had turned and nearly wiped out the entire world with her power.  She shook her head and gave a sort of half laugh.

"And to think, I protect it now..." She whispered softly into the still steaming cup of hot chocolaty liquid. "Goddess of the planet they call me."  She actually laughed out loud this time, people paying her no attention, they had gotten used to seeing her about once a year around the place she once ruled, when she was young.

She still looked the same as she had when she was 18, but now she had raised a family and had been to hell and back, literally.  The only difference between her now, and her school self was the white lock that she held on the right side of her head.  She now touched it softly, yet another memory, an angelic encounter.

"Evan..." She stated softly with a sad smile on her lips just before taking a swallow from her hot cocoa.

She was quiet again, returning to her mind once more wondering too, if anyone would approach her this time.

drewskit

"Not Evan, my name is Niles" He said smiling "whats yours?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara turned her deep onyx gaze on the one who had just spoken to her and smiled softly at him. 

"Hello Niles" she returned, cupping the warm mug between her hands as she spoke. "I am Kiara, nice to meet you."  She introduced herself.

Kiara always liked to meet new people, certainly she loved spending time with old friends, but new people can always become old friends as well.

drewskit

"Mind if I take a seat" Niles said nonchalantly, he was wearing a black robe, as usual and had a copper necklace around his neck, he didn't like silver since he's an werewolf and all and golds to flashy.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara took note of the chosen jewelry about the young man's neck and though made no comment about it, tucked this bit of information into her vast mind for later consideration of her encounter with this new individual.

Kiara of course had her own Jewelry about her neck, three chains as a matter of fact, one silver from which hung the Slytherin Coat of arms and shown with the luster of perfectly shined metal, the second, a gold chain and from that one, as odd as it would seem to one who did not know her, her family history or her history in general, was the Gryffindor coat of arms and then, the third was of the deepest black metal, one he would not recognize as it came from the heavens themselves, from that chain, hung a small pair of intricately cared black onyx wings. On her wrist she wore yet another piece this one plain metal that seemed to be nothing special, though did have a phoenix carved into it.

"Oh no, not at all, go ahead."  She smiled at him once more.

drewskit

"Great" Niles sat on a Small wooden stool "so what takes you here?" Niles said curiously. He noticed the necklace, he was more then interested,
but chose to keep it to himself. Niles ordered butter bear, the bartender slid one to his hands, Niles clutched the drink and took a sip and set it down.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled over at him as he seated himself, waited for him to order his drink and then spoke.

"Oh, I honestly don't know this time, perhaps just visiting.  It has been quite some time since I was here last and I do fear that I have been getting out of touch with people."  She then told him just before taking a small sip from her seemingly never cooling beverage.

"What year are you in?"  She asked him, her eyes searching his face for a moment, putting it to memory.

drewskit

Niles smirked "Im done with school, its been about four years since the last time Ive been in thoughs walls" Niles picked his drink again and took another sip
"Ive been losing touch with my friends to unfortunly" Niles the sighed, he was pretty deppresed

Kiara Johnson

"Oh?"  She stated, to his acknowledgement of his age.  "I do apologize for the assumption."  She continued and then took a small sip from her seemingly never ending and never cooling cup of cocoa.

After she'd settled the cup back on the counter top she turned to gaze at him for a moment.

"Indeed, I find the hardest thing to get over when leaving this school, is loosing contact with all the friends you've made over the years."  She agreed with him.  "I come here so seldom that I am surprised anyone actually remembers me at all... No, no, that was a lie pure and simple." she then stated with a little laugh.  "If anyone has forgotten me, then I suspect they might need to have their minds checked."  She then corrected herself.  "But, that's another story."  She added.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was walking through Hogsmeade, it had been snowing that night but Bucky didn't mind because he like the felling of snow it was pleasant in his opinion, as he walked he had a lot on his mind: Isabelle's differences with him, How he missed his old mate Niles, the test he was quite sure he failed and the future. Bucky decided to have a drink and entered a near by pub when he notice a boy talking to someone he recognised the boy strait away it was Niles, Bucky ran up to him and said "Niles I haven't seen you in years" from behind him.Bucky had a big grin on his face.

drewskit

Niles turned to the voice "Bucky, my good friend, its been so long." Niles said smiling

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was hanging around Hogsmead in a satin black dress that went to her ankles, she was getting cold. She headed into the Three Broomsticks. Looking around Isabelle saw Bucky and Niles, and a older girl she never saw around at school. She skipped over to them, and says "Hey guys!"

Kiara Johnson

"Hello." Kiara replied to the girl, who seemed to be generally saying hello to all of them.  She turned and smiled at her.

"Looks as though our little congregation is growing, have a seat."  She offered to the other two as they came over.

Kiara was generally a nice 'person' and liked company when she was in town.  She spent far to long out in the world righting wrongs in the earth and such.  Though these people knew nothing about her and hadn't the slightest clue what she was, it was fine with her, she liked it that way.  In time though, should they become friends, she was certain they'd all find out eventually who she really was.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle says "Thank you. I'm Isabelle." and she sat down, looking around. She remembered a day in Hog's Head, *Draco Malfoy was there and she told Bucky that if they kept fighting, she would leave him. Which she entirely regretted, later on.*

Dobby_ROX

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" Said Bucky directing Kiara.