News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Authority

Started by Alexis, February 18, 2009, 08:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis looked up into the dreary sky.  There were no classes today, so usually that meant a day of doing nothing, and laying around.  Alexis hated sitting around with nothing to do so she decided to take a walk outside.  She slowly ventured into the forest, although it was off-limits to students.
It was quiet, and the silence was broken only by the ripple of water from the nearby lake, and the whisper of trees in the forest beyond.  She had never ventured this way into the forest.  It was unfamiliar, but the new sights drew her onward, deeper into the woods.  Alexis looked around at the trees.  She thought she was alone, so she sat down against a tall oak, and rested for a moment.
((Open to all.))
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Sky

Sky sat up high in the giant trees that grew near the deeper part of the forest. When she sat up in the tree's just watching the clouds and the ground beneath her, she felt peaceful and sort of...relaxed. She listened to the sound of the lake from a distance away and the sounds of birds singing to each other. And then she heard footsteps. She leaned forward, holding onto a thick branch for support and looked down. It was Alexis. A student whome she hadn't shared a lot of conversation with, but still knew who she was. She moved so she was sitting on a branch and able to look down, her legs swinging over the branch.

"Hey!" She called from above.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle got super bored, and had read the whole library stock, so she had decided to go for a adventure. Grabbing a pink fluffy hoodie, and sneakers. wearing a black long sleeved shirt and pinkish with gray sweat pants. Looking around, she ran into the forest and kept running till she met Alexis who was against a tall oak. "Hey! I'm bored, and I decided to go on an adventure. You won't tell anyone that I came here?" she said.  Then noticed Sky in a tree. "Hi Sky." Isabelle says.

Sky

Sky smiled and waved. She looked up at the clouds, big and fluffy white. Her favorite. She swung her feet and jumped to the next branch, grabbing it and pulling herself up.

Alexis

Alexis looked up at the sound of the voice.  She looked into the tree, and saw Sky sitting on a low hanging branch.  Right as she was going to greet her Isabelle came towards them.  "Hey Isabelle.  Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you're here...since I'm here too."  She said with a smile.  "Hey Sky."  Alexis greeted her.  She stood up, and stretched out her stiff limbs.

Miss Xantier

"Cool! Thanks Alexis." says Isabelle smiling, and looked upwards at the sky, it foretold rain later that day.

Sky

Sky sighed then laughed.

"Well I guess we should all just make a pact. I'm here too." She said as she quickly went from branch to branch, jumping off the last and onto the ground.

Alexis

Alexis smiled.  It was kind of ironic to promise such a thing, but she would agree anyway.  Alexis laughed quietly.  "So, what is everyone doing out here?"  She asked curiously.  She wondered how Isabelle, and Sky had found their way to this part of the forest, espeically since she never knew that such a part of the forbidden forest existed.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky awoke and instantly Began to sing Blues joyfully, Bucky changed into day clothes, he wore his favorite leather jacket , chains, tracksuit pants and dark glasses, Bucky slid out of Griffindor Tower, moonwalked down all Hogwarts's steps and walked backwards into the forest and kept on walking until he bumped into an object of some sort, Bucky turned himself around and noticed it was a girl, Alexis one of his friends, Bucky blushed "err sorry I mean err hi" he babbled "nice bumping into you" Said Bucky laughthing.

Alexis

Alexis quickly turned around, startled by the impact.  She noticed it was Bucky, whom she hadn't talked to in awhile.  "Oh, it's alright.  I guess I shouldn't have been standing in the way."  Alexis apologized.  She shifted her weight, and leaned against a tall oak that was next to her.  "Kind of weird seeing all of y'all out in the middle of the forest, huh?"  She mused.

Dobby_ROX

"Yeah especially seeing it's against the school rules and all" Bucky told Alexis seeing the humor in it all "And how have you been these last few months" Bucky asked Alexis with intrest.

Sky

Sky looked at them, a little surprise in her eyes.

"You guys haven't been here before? Like...at all?" She asked. She looked around. She had been her plenty of times when she was frustrated and bored. She bent down to grab a rock and tossed it in her hand.

"And yet we have four people standing around. And only one person has been here... That is odd."

She seen Bucky arrive, bumping into Alexis. Sky waved. "Hey Bucky. Breaking rules is what we do best." She said with a proud grin.

Alexis

Alexis smiled, and agreed.  "I've been to the forest of course.  Well, just not to this part of the forest, I guess."  She explained.  Alexis looked at the trees as the slow breezed gently shook their leaves.  It was peaceful out, although it was expected to rain.  She turned towards Bucky.  "No where really.  I've only hung around school.  What about yourself?" 

Dobby_ROX

"I been here thousands of times before" Bucky told Sky, Bucky turned to Alexis "nothing but stress" Bucky told Alexis.

Miss Xantier

"Hey Bucky. Of course I've been to the forest. It feels like home here, to me." says Isabelle with a little sadness in her voice as she saw Bucky.