News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone in the darkness.

Started by Miss Xantier, February 21, 2009, 06:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was sad, and stood out on the balcony. Her ex-boyfriend Bucky had just dumped her that day. In a black hoodie and black sweatpants, she looked around her room. She grabbed her bag and packed some things, and got ready to grab her cat and jump. Jumping  off of the balcony in her room she flew to the place in the forest. A small pond, tall oaks around her, and two tents. Isabelle would still attend her classes, but later tomorrow she would be the rest of her stuff here. She looked around her new home, she heard a crackling behind her of sticks snapping to see...

Sky

Sky had heard Isabelle getting her things. She knew what had happened and knew that she was upset. When she seen her leave, she knew she had to go talk to her. She was in her pajamas, but dressed into gray sweatpants and a black sweater with a jacket. It was cold outside as winter's bitter air still lingered. She grabbed her broom from under her bed and flew out the window, following her trail.

She landed a few hundred feet away and then walked the remaining path, using her wand to send the broom back to it's resting place. When she got closer, she could see Isabelle setting up camp.

"Isabelle?" Sky called quietly. "It's me. Sky."

Miss Xantier

"I don't wanna talk Sky, but since you are a girl. I might as well talk to you. You heard what Bucky said to me right?" says Isabelle spinning around to see Sky, and she pushed her hair out of her face.

Sky

Sky walked over to her and nodded.
"Yes..I did.." She said. "He had told me before he walked in.."

Miss Xantier

"He is a jerk. He said that we weren't right for each other. Before we started dating, he was crushing on Alexis. He is probably going after her. Ha! he isn't gonna get her because she's in love with someone else!" says Isabelle smiling at her memories then her memory showed Bucky breaking up with her and she frowned.

Sky

"Isabelle..break ups happen. What's best is to just move on and forget about it. Don't hold onto it. Just let it go." Sky looked at all of the stuff Isabelle had brought out here.

"Come on. It's cold. Let's take this back inside." She said. She didn't want her out here in the cold. They could talk inside.

Miss Xantier

"I guess I might as well." says Isabelle and she waved her wand and her items flew to her room. "Lets go." she said.

Sky

Sky turned and started down the trail that she had followed to get here in the first place.

"So talk to me. How do you feel about all of this?" Sky asked, pausing. "Do you hate him? Still love him?"

Dobby_ROX

Bucky sat on his bed thinking, thinking about what happened in the library and how ironic these things occurred on valentine's day She is obviously to premature to understand that telling someone you don't love them anymore is harder for the sender because no one considers him and thinks that he might have been worried about breaking up because the girl might even kill you .   Bucky walked down to the lake and thought yet gain but of diffrent circumstances I'm free yahoo! was one of the many things he thought.

Miss Xantier

"I have confused feelings but one I feel the most is hate, but thats probably we broke up short time ago. I glad that I have friends here, other than Bucky." says Isabelle shaking her head in trying to shake confusedness out of her head. They exited the forest and Isabelle saw the last person she wanted to see right now, Bucky.

Sky

Sky nodded as Isabelle spoke. She understood how she felt. But smiled because they would both move on soon and would be happy as a clam. When Sky looked at her, she could see the hate and a sense of shock on Isabelle's face. Then she saw Bucky.

"Uh..oooh." Sky said to herself. Bucky was at the lake. And they had to pass the lake to get up to the castle.

"Isabelle, just keep walking. Don't even look at him." Sky said. It wasn't a good idea to start a conversation with him right now.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle stared at the ground, and got ready to run. "Run as fast as you can when I say 3, ok?" she said. Counting to three, on three she began to run as fast as she could to the castle.

Sky

Sky sighed.

"But I don't want to...run.." Sky said as she pulled the hood of her jacket over her head.

But as Isabelle said 3, she did anyway. As she sprinted, she could feel the cold air in her lungs and the crunching of the snow on the ground.

Miss Xantier

When Isabelle reached the castle doors she opened them by magic and ran inside. Breathing hard, she looked to Sky just entering. "Sorry I made you run. I didn't wanna walk past Bucky, I'd rather run, so I don't look at him." she said. Smiling and trying to keep it there without frowning. "Its toasty warm in here." she says while rubbing her arms like they were cold but they weren't she had suspected to be staying in the cold forest. So she had worn warm clothes, smiling to herself about her thoughts. Isabelle yawned and said "I'm tired, I wonder what time it is."

Sky

Sky looked up at the wall by the doors.
"It's..three AM." She said with a sigh. She wiped her eyes and yawned the ever so contagious yawn. "Let's head to the Common Room. We can have some hot cocoa or something." She said as she approached the stairs.