News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Students see Harry Potter film despite objections

Started by ateenangel, December 4, 2002, 05:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ateenangel

I wish I could have seen the HP movie then but it doesn't seem to me like kids should get out  of school to see a movie.  Any movie, especially a movie like HP.  A lot of kids at my school can't read the books because of there parents.  I think it should be the parents responsiblity to see the movie with their kids.  Just my oppinion.

Gengi

Really?! :o Do you attend a Christain based school, or is it just that kind of place? :-\
Well, just stick to what you heart desires! And remember, "He who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd." - James Crook.
What did that have to do with anything? ^^; I don't know! I just recently found it and think it's cool. :sunny:
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

journal415

well...............

i think ur ryt! let d HEART :angelic: DECIDE!

ateenangel

My school is Catholic. I'm like the only girl in my class who likes HP. Next year [if I'm smart enough] I might go to a public school to take gifted classes.

P.S. Please don't send me rude messages about being Catholic. You don't have to like my faith but PLEASE don't be mean.

Twisted Lemon Sher

im allso catholic but i go to public school now catholic got too expensive

Granger Girl

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I got outta school to see HPM 1, just because my mom thought that it would be impossible to see the movie otherwise.  But, my parent's don't h ave a problem with any of that kinda stuff.. the antithesis, actually.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D