News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Old Mates

Started by Dobby_ROX, February 21, 2009, 12:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

((This is for Alexis and I))

Bucky was extremely happy that he was not dating Isabelle anymore for many reasons, I'll shall name a few:

1: he could flirt with other girls

2: he could do what he wanted (Within reason)

3: He didn't have to be down looked by peapole because he had such an annoying girlfriend.

Bucky was going to dinner with Alex to celebrate with him, as Bucky arrived at the restaurant he entered  and immediately saw Alex, Bucky ran up to Alex "how's it goin' my good man" Bucky asked Alex, "Good good" Alex replied "And you? He asked "Fantastic no Isabelle isn't my girlfriend anymore and all that junk" Bucky told Alex. Bucky took a seat.

Alexis

Alexis walked into the restaurant.  She slowly glanced around the room, and saw no one she knew besides Bucky who sat with someone whom she didn't know.  She slowly walked over to them as she heard the last part of their conversation.  "You, and Isabelle broke up?"  Alexis asked suprised.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

Bucky jumped in suprise, Bucky looked to the side of Alex and noticed Alexis standing there "Yes she wasn't right for me" Bucky told Alexis "And she never got my jokes" Bucky told her.

Alexis

A small frown appeared on her face.  Isabelle was her friend, and she was probably really upset right now.  It upset her to see other people upset.  "Aw, I'm sorry.  I hope everything works out alright."  Alexis said, as she looked around the room.  "What are y'all doing here?"  She asked casually, looking back at Buckey, and the boy she didn't know.
((Is Alex a kid?))

Dobby_ROX

((He's 18))

"I'll be fine don't stress" Bucky said to Alexis in a calm voice, Bucky suddenly realised he hadn't introduced Alex "O sorry this is Alex an Alexis and Alex this is Alexis, your names are similar" Bucky told the two.

Alexis

Alexis smiled, and waved at him in a friendly way.  "You're right."  She noted.  "Hey."  Alexis greeted Alex.  She slowly looked around the room.  The restaurant wasn't very crowded at all.  In fact, besides the three of them there was only a few other people.

Dobby_ROX

Alex looked into Alexis eyes and cleared his throught "Nice to meet you Alexis" Alex said Smiling. this girl seems nice Alex thought.

Alexis

Alexis smiled kindly at him.  "Nice to meet you too."  She agreed.  She took a swift glance around the room before turning back to them.  "Do you mind if I sit with you too?  I don't really want to sit by myself."  Alexis asked them two.

Dobby_ROX

"Sure" Said both the boys at the same time, Bucky gripped his drink and sighed loudly "very long week" He said.

Alexis

Alexis nodded, and thanked them.  She gracefully sat down on the left side of the booth, and looked at the waitor to order a drink for herself.  After a few moments the waitor came back with a butterbeer.  Alexis took a quick sip of her drink, and looked at Bucky.  "Why is that?"  She asked him casually.