News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New life;;new strife

Started by Ginny Weasly, February 23, 2009, 10:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Co-dee! Play with me!" A small girls voice, somewhere in the darkness around him. He can't see a thing, not even his hand in front of his face. Beside's the girl's voice, he hears nothing.
"I would, but I can't see you." He answers, his voice coming out muffled and strange. She makes a noise that sounds like the begining of crying.
"But Cody, I'm scared! Please come find me and play with me. It's dark here."

Cody scowled at the rememberence of his dream from the night before. Why was he recalling it? Strange nightmares were usual for him, why did this one bother him so much? He shoved his hands deep in the pockets of his coat as he trudged up the street. His grandmother walked about a foot in front of him, chattering away.

"Isn't this exciting? Just think, a new baby! I'll bet your mom and dad will let you hold her and feed her!" And on and on she went, not really expecting the brooding five year old to answer. She thought he was upset about his mother having the baby today.

The truth was, Cody was excited about the baby. He simply couldn't wait to see this new sibling. But in light of his recent dream, something was bothering him.
"You think my dad will tell us when she's born?" He suddenly asked, cutting off his grandma's ceaseless talking.

She turned and blinked at him, thinking. "Yes, I think he will."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Brushing a tender kiss across Ginny's warm, sweaty brow, Xaver couldn't help the grin that had refused to fade from the moment his baby girl had come screaming into the world. Their baby girl. The newest addition to the family that just wasn't complete without its sole missing member. Cody had stayed with Ginny's parent's overnight and through the morning while Xaver had rushed Ginny to the hospital, and remained by her side through the hours of intense labor - ever thankful that their roles weren't reversed.

"Love."
He pressed another kiss to her temple, still unable to shake the grin that she'd already more than once named quacky. She barely stirred beneath his touch, their baby girl, Meliody, tucked warm and content in the crux of her arm.
"I'm going to fetch Cody."
The room was more quiet than it had been in hours - if he didn't pay attention to the constant hum just outside the room doors.
He ran a hand through his wife's still damp hair and, mouth tilted upward as his heart still strummed with joy, he disappeared within a breath.

Xaver materialized, in step with his son.
His grin was renewed in sight of him, stretched across the handsome planes of his features.

"You ready to see your baby sister, Codium?"
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Cody almost jumped out of his skin when Xaver appeared next to him, startled from his brooding state.
"Dad!" He half gasped, before recovering himself. He glanced at his grandmother, who nodded.

"Yea. Let's go." He managed a grin, though his skin paled considerably. He was nervous. he managed a wave at his grandma before he took his dad's hand in order for the two of them to transport back to the hospital.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver winked at Molly, then easily tugged Cody's hand and pulled the boy up into the circle of his arms, hugging him even as they disappeared, and came to a stop just outside Ginny and Meliody's hospital room. He lowered him back to his feet and reached for the door, though his hand paused on the handle, dark blue orbs flickering down to meet the more innocent reflection of his son's gaze.

"You ready?"

Fighting the excitement, fighting the instinctual paternal fears, he stowed away his own emotions for room of Cody's own.
Curious of them.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"Wait."

Cody pulled back, sudden fear dropping his stomach twenty feet and elevating his heart into his throat. His eyes grew wide, and he bit his lip. Suddenly he found he wasn't ready. What if something was wrong with the baby? What if the baby didn't like him? What if she was afraid of him? What if his parents got so busy with the baby they forgot about him?
What if his dad's family targeted the baby?

"Daddy...what does she look like?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret