News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meet Kali (Over here)

Started by Dobby_ROX, February 26, 2009, 01:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle looked at the face that Bucky had, and said in her mind, hoping that Jennie was listening. *Tell me what he's thinking.*

Jennie Hames

Jennie whispered to Isabelle "he wants you back." and Jennie knew what Isabelle was gonna say, and it was: What!
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Dobby_ROX

"hey don't make things like that up" Bucky shouted at Jennie trying to keep his thoughts secret, he did want her back though.

Miss Xantier

"Sure, Jennie can partially read minds. I think shes telling the truth. If you just wanna get back together, we can. Just no marriage involved, we may not end up together. But if you wanna give it another shot, we can." says Isabelle smug smile, and thought came to her mind *You never know, you can get back together and stay together for the rest of your life. But this won't be permanent.* Even she wanted to get back together but probably not as much as Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

"Alright" said Bucky freezing time knowing full well Isabelle was immune to time freeze He wanted some time alone withe Isabelle to talk about some stuff.

Miss Xantier

"So what do ya wanna talk about?" says Isabelle smiling, and knew he had stopped time. She climbed up on her desk and sat on it.

Dobby_ROX

"When we broke up I had noticed the bad things about you but did not look at you as a full, I felt like you weren't right for me but I was wrong, wronger then I ever could be, I really missed you these past couple of months and I would love to go out with you again what do you say Isabelle Alexander Xantier?" asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"I would love to go out with you again!" says Isabelle, her prayers of when they first broke up were finally answered. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. She says "Gonna start time?"

Dobby_ROX

"nah I think we have some catching up to do' Bucky said to Isabelle grinning broadly.

Miss Xantier

"How about we catch up during dinner tonight!" says Isabelle.