News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meet Kali (Over here)

Started by Dobby_ROX, February 26, 2009, 01:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"Bucky detention for your stupid remark" Shouted the teacher "Bu-but-" Bucky tried to answer "Silence I don't care about your butt!" Shouted the teacher "bu- but" Bucky still tried out "Shut up!!" Bellowed the teacher "How dare you?" Bucky remarked "You are the student" Said the fat teacher "Cow" Said Bucky "I don't go moo" Shouted the teacher 'You just did" Bucky told the teacher, the students in the class laughed.

Kalista_Karador

Kalista sat in her chair, she didn't laugh she didn't even crack a smile as she watched the happening between professor and student.  She was new to human kind in general and found it interesting more so than anything else, and when the teacher decided he would explode verbally against the student, Kali stood and walked over, her curiosity getting the best of her, she tilted her head to the side and walked slowly around the two, her eyes set on them the entire time, as if sizing them up.

"I don't see where the cow starts, but he certainly is not the most interesting of sorts."  She stated quite innocently.

"Oh don't you start too Miss Karador."  The professor growled and Kali tilted her head to the side.

"Indeed, but it would seem as though I have already."  She let her lips turn up at the corner, does this get me into detention as well then?"  She asked, her onyx eyes sparking slightly.

"I don't see why they let a freak like you here anyway, yes, detention."  He growled.
Ageless is the beauty of the Archangel.  Deadly the warrior to her enemies

http://ladycarnage.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Dobby_ROX

"B***h" Bucky growled jumping on the professor's face "How dare you abuse us" Bucky shouted bashing it (him or her) in the nose making it cry in pain, Bucky shot it with a freezing curse making the professor fall and staying in its same positionbut still new and saw what was going on "just because pepole are diffrent doesn't mean you can tease them you ass" Said Bucky triumphantly "Hi i don't believe we have officially meet I"m Bucky fifth year" Bucky directed to Kali putting out his hand to shake.

Kalista_Karador

Kalsita raised a brow at this rather abusive kid and gave a slight chuckle as well.  She however, in lue of allowing Bucky to get into trouble, righted the teacher, deposited him into his chair and fixed the wounds before returning and shaking the boys hand.

"Kalista, Kalista Karador, 6th year."  She shook his hand and then led him out of the room and into the hallway.  "Thanks, not many would have stood up for me."  She told him.

Dobby_ROX

"No probs" Said Bucky thinking he may have been to abusive "I don't do that to every teacher so you know" Bucky told Kalista blushing slightly in embarrassment. "Why do you let pepole treat you like that?" Bucky asked Kalista softly thinking that she should just kick there asses and really hard then  he laughed randomly.

Kalista_Karador

Kalsita thought about it, and truly, she didn't have to but alas, she really, really wanted her punishment to end at some point.

"Well, I just don't see any reason to show them that I could harm them, especially when they already know that I could, if I wished."  She replied and shrugged her shoulders.  "You seem to allow your temper to carry you away at times, I am surprised you have not yet been thrown out of school."  She then told him and questioned all the same.

Dobby_ROX

"As am I seeing I hate the headmaster" Bucky told Kalista  "Maybe they think I have a problem which I don't so you know" Bucky suggested to Kalista smiling, "So why do the bastards tease you?" Asked Bucky quite loudly.  (Sorry about the post being vey small)

Kalista_Karador

"Oh, they don't all, I find some of them quite interestingly polite."  She replied and then smiled slightly again.  "I am not the most popular person in this school, and I too am impressed that they let me in here at all, but I suppose that they figured that I would mind myself."  She told the boy and grinned.

She wasn't ready to spill the beans as to what or who she was, not right now at any rate, perhaps when she got to know this boy better would she release the what and who she was.

Dobby_ROX

"As am I seeing I hate the headmaster" Bucky told Kalista  "Maybe they think I have a problem which I don't so you know" Bucky suggested to Kalista.

Jennie Hames

The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Miss Xantier

(Can I join too? Please say yes! *gives pie to Bucky!*)

Dobby_ROX

(Fine but stay on the story line)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle watched the two talk while the teacher was still frozen, and she kept shaking her head and whispered to Jennie who was next to her.

Jennie Hames

Jennie watched the two, and she shook her head, and began giggling. "Come on, be quiet" she heard Isabelle whisper to her, and she replied "Why? They know we are here.", and Jennie stood up and says in her french accent "I'm Jennie, nice to meet you both."
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Dobby_ROX

"hey" Said Bucky not paying much attentoin to her, after all she was  drowling at Isabelle, he wanted her back again.