News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Elwood

Started by Dobby_ROX, March 3, 2009, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Do I know you? Wait a minute! You're Jenna! I miss you soooo much!" says Isabelle confused and then excited after realizing who it was, Jennie was two years older then her, and helped her when her home was attacked. "Guys, this is my cousin Jennie!" says Isabelle introducing Jennie.

Jennie Hames

"I see, you've remembered your nickname for me." says Jennie smiling for her kinda younger sister had remembered.
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Ginny Thompson

''Hi Jennie you new?'' said Riely just walking out of the pub.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Jennie Hames

"Not totally, when Isabelle was five, I brought her to Hogwarts, and I have never seen her since. I'm a transfer from Beaubatons." says Jennie with her french accent.
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Ginny Thompson

Ah how interesting so what year are you in? I'm in my fourth and so I'll see you at Hogwarts later,bye.'' said Riely, this time really and truly walking out of the pub and down the pathway.

Jennie Hames

Jennie nodded and stuck her head, and yelled to Riely saying "I'M IN MY FOURTH YEAR!" and she stuck her head back in.

Ginny Thompson

''THAT'S GREAT!...''said Riely. ''...WE ARE GOING UP IN CLASSES TOGETHER!...said Dillun ''SEE YOU LATER'' said Riely.Then they went back to hogwarts. 

Miss Xantier

Isabelle just drank her butterbeer, and watched her cousin.

Jennie Hames

Jennie smiled, it looked like she made a brand new friend that was a relative.