News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Elwood

Started by Dobby_ROX, March 3, 2009, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Elwood entered the pub and you could almost here rock and roll music playing like in movies when someone walks kool, Elwood sat down down on a stool by the bar and ordered a firewhiskey "Are you sure you're seventeen you look look pimple faced teen" said the bar tender "Yes seventeen since yesterday" said Elwood taking of his hat "May I please seesome I.D sir" said the bar tender "Sure" said Elwood pulling his I.D out of the inside pocket of his jacket and handing it to the bartender, the bartender inspected the I.D card and said unsurly "O.K" and handed Elwood a bottle with a label that read 'firewhiskey original' Elwood began to drink his drink.

Alexis

Alexis slowly walked into the bar, wearing some flats and a light blue shirt that went well with her eyes.  Classes.  The entire day she had classes, and she needed a break.

Alexis looked around the near empty room, and decided to sit by the bar.  She walked over to the table, and took a seat a few stools away from the only other person in the bar.  She sighed softly, and ordered a butterbeer.  After it had arrived Alexis stared at the full glass, and bit her lip.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

"What's the matter" Said Elwood walking up to the girl who had just entered the bar Elwood told the girl she looked  stressed.

Alexis

Alexis looked up at the voice.  She turned towards him, and smiled reassuringly.  "Oh, nothing.  Only school."  She answered simply.  Alexis took a quick sip of her butterbeer before turning back to the stranger.  "Do I really look that bad?"  She asked.

Dobby_ROX

"No offence but ya" Elwood told the girl he told her that he was sure behindall that stress was a beutiful girl>

Alexis

Alexis shrugged her shoulders, and smiled a little.  "Yeah, I guess I am.  It's only school.  Not too bad."  She said a little smug.  Alexis took another quick drink, and turned toward the boy.  "I'm Alexis by the way."  She introduced her with a hint of amusement in her tone.

Dobby_ROX

"Elwood" Said Elwood putting his hand out to shake *This girl seems extremely kool* Elwood thought.

Alexis

Alexis leaned forward to shake his head.  "Nice to meet you Elwood."  She said shaking his hand softly.  Alexis smiled politely, and then took another sip of her drink.

Ginny Thompson

Riely and Dillun walked around Hogsmeade talkind about what they heard, they had heard that Honeydukes was now double the size which meant more lollies for everyone Dillun and Riely decided to look for Elwood and immediately thought he must be at the pub, so the two set of to the pub.

~Two Minutes Later~

Riely and Dillun had found the pub which was on quad street, the two entered the pub and as they thought they would they  saw
Elwood chatting up some girl, the two rolled there eyes and called out ''ELWOOD", as Elwood turned Riely told him that they had found out that Honeydukes was now double the size.Then Dillun shook her head making her hair move around in the air and told Elwood ''yeah I can't wait to gobble down some every flavoured beans" then ordered two lemonades for Riely and herself seeing that the two were not 17 so it was illegal for then to consume alcohol. The two gulped down on there lemonades extremely fastly and then Riely asked Elwood "So who's your girlfriend?" he teased.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked into the pub, in hope of finding someone to talk to. Just to her luck, she found Alexis and three unknown people. Isabelle walked over to Alexis and those unknown people, and then says "Hello Alexis, hello you people, I'm Isabelle, and you guys are?"

Dobby_ROX

"Elwood and these are my mates Riely and Dillun" Elwood told Isabelle, "She's not my girlfriend we only just meet" Elwood told Riely "Anyhow how are you to?" Elwood asked the two.

Miss Xantier

"Nice to meet ya all!' says Isabelle.

Ginny Thompson

''Dillun and I R going to go back to hogwarts for the feast ant talk to Griffindoors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, see ya''.''Bye'' said Dillun and they walked out of the pub.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Dobby_ROX

((Say are not R O.K)

Jennie Hames

Jennie walked around Hogsmeade, and then she closed her eyes, and stood there very still. When she finally locating the person she wanted to. Appearing in the pub, and she saw three people she didn't know, and one she knew was Isabelle. She looked more mature then the last time Jennie last saw her, and she says in a french accent "Hey Isabelle, hows been life?", and she looked over to the three unknowns and says with her french accent "I'm Jennie, Jennie Hames."
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.