News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

40 year reunion

Started by Dobby_ROX, March 8, 2009, 11:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

((This is forty years in the future from now and its it's the reunion at Hogwarts you get it?))

It had been many years since Bucky laid his eyes on this wonderful landmark, he only heard about the changes from his kids Emma and Jake, Bucky couldn't wait to catch up with Elwood which he now knew was a musician, Bucky planned on joining his band, Bucky had heard rumors that Isabelle Xantier was now the headmistress and that Riely taught transfiguration.Elwood walked into the grounds looking for his old mate Bucky, he had found him walking up to the giant castle and ran up to him as fast as his forty seven year old legs could take him "Bucky!!!, BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, Bucky turned "Hey Elwood" said Bucky knowing that it was him for many reasons one because he had seen all types of merchandise with his face on it, he still dressed the same, he could just tell because they had been close friends for years and last of all the way he spoke, while Elwood could tell it was Bucky because he had seen him on the big screen thousands of times so it was just common sense and also his diffrent walk, "so how's life been the past forty years?" Bucky asked Elwood "Good,good got hitched" he told Bucky "how about you?" he asked Bucky "I got hitched to(o)" Bucky told Elwood,  "where are you Bucky?" shouted Bucky's wife.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle looked out into the crowd forming, and they were all here just for the reunion. She smiled till she heard two familar voices, and both belong to her two daughters named Alynn and Lily. Screaming out their names, and both came at instant saying "Sorry mother, James and Eddie were provoking us." and then Isabelle screamed out those two names, and two young boys both with black hair came. "Why were you boys provoking your sisters? Since I couldn't find a babysitter, you two have to behave while I go visit with some old friends." Then at that moment she heard a voice that she hadn't heard in awhile. Then she went towards the voice and says "Hey Bucky! Its been sooo long, since I saw you last!" and she hugged him, then she heard more fighting and said "I will be right back while i fixe a problem." and she goes over there, called for her husband. Then when he came he helped with breaking them up. Then Isabelle says "Since you disobeyed me, you are gonna stay by mine or your father's side. No! You girls stay with me, boys with your father!" The two girls followed their mother back to her friend Bucky, and Isabelle says "I had to break up some fighting. These two are my daughters Alynn and Lily." and then Lily poked Isabelle gently and says in a hushed tone "I hear some voices but they are far away." Her eldest daughter Lily did have a special power in detecting evil. "Thank you for telling me." says Isabelle and she hugged Lily.

Dobby_ROX

((O.K I'll join graduation))

"Isabelle" exclamied Bucky hugging her, "Nice to meet you girls I was your mum's first boyfriend or so I presume" Said Bucky, 'So are the rumors true are you headmaster?" asked Bucky with a huge smile. These two almost married so Bucky he felt a strong bond with Isabelle he still sometimes thought he never should have brocken up with her but those thoughts vanished as he thought of his family. Bucky decided after Isabelle answered he would tell her about his kids and wife.

Miss Xantier

"Wow, mum you never told us that! Mum is Headmistress alright! She got to see us get sorted! We're in Gryffindor! Alynn! I see cookies and brownies at the buffet table! Mum! WE ARE GONNA GO GET LOTS OF COOKIES AND BROWNIES!" says Lily hyper, and Alynn and Lily run off to the buffet table grabbing big plates and magically putting the food on their plates, and then they ran back, smiling. Isabelle shook her head as if to say "Why did these two have to be so hyper?" and then says "If your wondering, my life is going fine! Lily can see evilness, and sense when its near." she began to smile sweetly.