News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A walk with my shadow.

Started by Sky, March 8, 2009, 01:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky was quietly walking through the grounds of Hogwarts, the grass slightly damp from the morning rain. It was now slightly warm out, a little humid. Her long black hair frizzed a little at the top. She wore a gray hoodie and black shorts with her black converse. Her classes were over and she had absolutely nothing to do. She was dreadfully bored. She looked around. Not a person was in sight. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to walk with. Just her shadow. She sighed and stuffed her hands into her pockets and began heading for the lake.

potter_fan122

Jason had quickly decided after his last class that he needed to get out, and so he did. He ran straight to the lake, and jumped right in. A normal guy would have probably taken his shirt off first, but Jason prefered people not to see the mark branded to his left arm.

He stayed underwater for a long time, coming up only when it felt like his lungs would explode. As eh surfaced, his brown hair stuck to face.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

She sat along the shore of the lake, leaning back, her weight on her arms and staring up at the sky. The sun had peaked out of the clouds now and it got a lot warmer. Perhaps she could go for a swim. She had a black tank top underneath her hoodie after all. She slowly removed her gray hoodie and then took a few cautious steps into the lake. She didn't know how cold it'd be.

It actually wasn't cold at all surprisingly. She quickly went underwater and swam about before peaking up for air. It was there that she was right across from the boy. "Uh..hi." She said, not realizing the she was the only one there. She pushed the wet black hair our of her face.

potter_fan122

"Hello." Jason replied catiously, drifting backwards slightly. "I`m Jason." He introduced, holding out his hand formally.

Sky

"I'm Sky." She replied in a quiet voice. But she smiled and held out her hand to shake his.
"Nice day for a swim."

potter_fan122

Jason shook her hand firmly but gently. "Yea, I`m glad the snow`s finally gone." He replied.

Sky

"Amen. I hate the cold." She replied, wiping her face with her hands.

potter_fan122

Jason smiled; he was used to the cold, it wasn`t his favorite thing, but his... job made him get used to the harsher conditions. "So, it`s finally warm. That makes it a nice day for a swim?" He asked.

Sky

"Indeed it does." She said. She loved the warm weather. She liked walking about the grounds-swiming in the lake. She hated being stuck in the castle.

potter_fan122

Jason laughed quietly. This girl seemed very forward and it sounded like she spoke her mind a lot. "What year are you in?" He asked casually.

Sky

She looked at the boy. "Seventh. I'm an oldie." She said with a smile. "How about you?"

potter_fan122

"Seventh." Jason answered also. "Haven`t seen you around before, though." Of course that was mostly due to the fact that he tried to avoid people.

Sky

Sky nodded. "I haven't seen you either. It's nice to see a new face though." She went underwater and rose again, getting her hair wet again.

potter_fan122

Jason nodded then began swimming again, around the girl this time.

Sky

Sky stayed afloat, watching him.

"So what's your plan after Hogwarts?"