News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'll Fu*kin' kill ya Gibson

Started by Dobby_ROX, March 13, 2009, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky waited in the commonroom for the group, he was going to form an army to protect kids from Gibson the not a very nice person which was back at school, Bucky heard someone say "Come on Bucky's waitin'" , the potrait of the fat lady opened and Neville Longbottom entered felling a little scared, 'Hey Bucky I here Gibson is back and I wanna fight the evil rapest" He said Bravely but secretly scared "O.K let's just wait for the others" Bucky told Neville.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was listening at the stairway of the girl's dormitory. She gasped, and ran over and says "What did you say? Gibson's back! I better tell all of the girls to stay away from him, go in packs maybe. What are guys gonna do about it?" and she had a worried look, she knew one thing that they were probably gonna do... Fight.

Dobby_ROX

'We are going to protect all the girls...and guys from this not a very nice person and of course fight the stupid not a very nice person" Bucky told Isabelle, 'Don't worry you'll be fine as a matter of fact I can train you to fight him" Bucky suggested to Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"Good, I can kinda fight but teach me anyway." says Isabelle and she kicked the stool breaking it in half, "Like this?" she asks, smiling to herself.

(I just watched Wendy Wu: The Homecoming Warrior.)

Dobby_ROX

Bucky said "this is our style" farting in Nevilles face. Neville fainted and Bucky asked "Impressed at my butt motion?".

Miss Xantier

"I like my way." says Isabelle, and very quickly without Bucky knowing, she took his feet from under him and he ended up on the floor.

Ginny Thompson

((is anybody aloud to join the fight?))
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

(ya. thx for asking. do you know who Gibson is? If not read this: http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5559.15 or ask Bucky, he created Gibson.)

Dobby_ROX

((Ask me I know a lot about him))

"Well I don't care how we fight him as long as he pays for what he did to you babe" Bucky said to Isabelle "Ewell Neville's in the room" Said Neville.

(In this thread Neville is 17)

Miss Xantier

"Ya." says Isabelle and she the portrait open and close revealing Gibson.

Dobby_ROX

"Go Invisible" Mumbled Bucky. Bucky had a plan to hurt Gibson.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle turned invisible and moved quietly from where she was.

Gibson Weasly

Gibson Smiled "You brought a snack" he said. He had seen Isabelle before she dissapeared. Only problem was he didn't know where she was know. "Let me rape her" Said Gibson.

Dobby_ROX

"Now" Shouted Bucky hoping Isabelle would do what he wanted to Gibson.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle kicked her leg up high, and her foot knocked Gibson out.