News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First time in Hogsmead (Open to all)

Started by XLiberatorX88, March 23, 2009, 06:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLiberatorX88

Today was Matt's first time in Hogsmead and had no idea what to do or where to go. He was really hoping he might meet some of the other people he knew. It was a nice day outside so he wore an old shirt with the sleeves cut off, some athletic shorts, and his favorite pair of Nike's. He looked around frantically trying to find a familiar face, but couldn't see anyone.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was shopping for new clothes, while wearing a deep blue sun dress and sandals. When she was done shopping, she went walking along the street looking at the shop window showcases. Looking around herself, she noticed Matt looking around for a familiar face. Isabelle went over to him and she says "Hey Matt! How awesome is this day?"

XLiberatorX88

Matt suddenly heard a voice and turned around to see Isabelle."Oh hey Isabelle, and yes it's a great day, but I have no idea where to go," said Matt,"I mean what are your favorite stores to go to and what not?" asked Matt. Matt was starting to get nervous,was really embarrassed, and felt like an idiot.

Miss Xantier

"Well, the stores I like are clothing stores and book stores. But places everyone likes are Zonko's and Three Broomsticks. They are amazing." says Isabelle smiling.

XLiberatorX88

Matt's face lightened up when he heard the "book" and "store". Matt loved to read and couldn't wait to get to one, but didn't tell Isabelle."Oh right, Zonko's is a joke shop right?,"Matt asked. He wished he had more friends that were guy's. He liked Isabelle and she was really nice, but he didn't want to be seen around Hogsmead just hanging around a girl.

Miss Xantier

'Yeah, I take it you wanna go to the book store right? I can read faces. If you want, I can turn into a boy." says Isabelle sweetly, she wouldn't mind turning into a boy for a friend. She loved books, they made her calm and happy.