News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dreams becoming true.

Started by Miss Xantier, March 28, 2009, 12:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked into the office, and stared at the chair that was facing her, and in it was her boss who wasn't facing her but facing the wall. Her life had changed when he became her boss. He had helped her get hired and was now her boss. She smiled sweetly like the kind of girl she was, but stared sternly. As her grandmother used to always say "Its never too late or early to get a job!" and the man sitting in front of her now, was the man who made it all possible for her to get a job, he was great friends with her Grandmother. Wearing her blue business dress and navy felt high-heels, she felt lucky that today was gonna be her last day of her training and the she would be able to work on the field. Her greatest dream was to meet the man who made Voldemort dissapear, she was sure that today was the day! The Harry Potter was standing behind her and said "Sir, is this the young apprentice that I'm gonna be working with?" and with that the chair spun around to stare at the two of them to reveal a man with combed black hair and mustache wearing a tartan suit, and he said "Why yes, she is top of the training group, and I thought you could have the pride of mentoring this young gal." Isabelle could of fainted right there and then, but she resisted the urge and just looked shocked that her boss was admiring her smartness. Harry Potter just nodded and signaled for her to follow him to his office, and then when they reached it, Harry Potter went to his desk and motioned for her to sit in one of the armchairs. Then he started asking "So you are the one the Death Eaters are after now. Impressive, the first person that everyone is talking about, thats not about me. How did you become a target of the Death Eaters? How did you get into the Ministry? and lastly how old are you?" Isabelle looked down to her feet and then she looked into those eyes of her mentor and started...

To Be Continued!!!!

Miss Xantier

"Well, I'm twelve and Mr. Clava knew my Grandmother who would always say 'It's never too late or early to get a job.' I'm a shapeshifter which earlier just after the second wizarding war. Death Eaters started going after shapeshifters once again, they first went after my type just before muggle world wars against Germany. Voldemort got the idea from Hitler. Thats pretty much how, since I'm a shapeshifter, Mr. Potter." says Isabelle and her mentor just went from smile to a frown and back. Then he picked up a checklist and gave it to her and told her to fill it out. Then he would be taking her to the testing field to make sure she was ready. Isabelle filled out the checklist and gave it to her mentor and got up and took out her wand. Her mentor took her out to the field and told her to cast any spells at him, and which she did and when he deflected it she deflected back, and then jumped to the ground to dodge the spells and got up fast with her wand at a ready. Harry Potter clapped for her excellence, and he got a message from his boss of a mission and he took her to a forest not far from Hogwarts. Then Isabelle pointed out that this was very near to the forbidden forest and he looked at confused not knowing where they were totally.

To Be Continued!!!!

Miss Xantier

Hearing screaming, and then seeing flashes of light. But just at that moment she saw the last thing she had wanted to see, The Dark Mark in the sky. Hearing more screaming, then just as Isabelle and Harry got to the clearing, she fainted right on the spot and as she closed her eyes, and then she saw Voldemore coming towards her, and he said "You foolish girl, you think you could lock me up. I may still be in jail but I can get to your mind! Well, your two friends can't reach you here. If I heard your mind right, one is your boyfriend. Hmmmmm, well you better watch out! He's next and if I reach you first then all the better, maybe even get your filthy sister." and just after he said that he did an evil laugh and she awoke screaming. Not knowing where she was, she was yelling at her mentor to save Bucky. Her mentor just grabbed arms and shook her until she realize where she was and what she was doing there. Isabelle cried, and then sucked it up and wiped her eyes, and then her sadness/fear was replaced with fury. She was gonna reach Bucky and hide him, but that wasn't gonna be easy, she knew if he was in safe hands she could get to Voldemore and kill him. She didn't ****ing care if she got sent to jail for killing him, she might be rewarded, you never know. With all her fury she disappeared and appeared at the jail Voldemore was in, it looked like it was chaos. But then she heard the exact thing she had be dreading, Voldemore Escaped with taking some other prisoners with him, she disappeared and appeared somewhere she didn't know, and then she recognized it as the Graveyard. Then she looked just to see Voldemore in front of her and tied up by the statue that seemed to keep him in place there was Bucky Black, her eyes had a dead look in them, and she was completely speechless other than chanting "No!" over and over under her breathe. Just to see him look at her and as if saying "I can let him survive if you die." Isabelle looked into Bucky's eyes and it looked like he was shaking his head for her not to do it. Isabelle had tears in her eyes, she couldn't live without Bucky, she would probably kill herself if he did die. Closing her eyes and she said...

Oooooooo, you guys probably hate me right now, oooooo cliffhanger! Well you know the drill! TO BE CONTINUED!

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

Miss Xantier

"I will die." and she mouth I'm sorry to Bucky, and the last thing she remember before everything went black was the flash of green light, then she saw a white light, she walked into it and weirdly she awoke and found herself overwhelmed with the smell anthesictics. Blinking she saw all white and noticed figures of furniture. Chairs, beds,the floor, all was white. She noticed some bottles on the end table, and she tried to get up and then someone said in a hoarse voice "Don't you dare!" and pushed her back into lying down on her bed. Then the pain started overwhelming her, and she screamed in agony. Then she recognized the person that had pushed her back into lying down. Bucky. The person she had sacrificed herself for. She begged him to come closer, and he obeyed not wanting her to get up. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek making sure he was real, alive, and breathing.

MagicOPromotion

I think thats the fast response Ive ever gotten. =D Thank you all. I will get around to posting some of my other things on here sometime soon. Should I be posting them here, or is there a certian thread for poems and short stories?

Miss Xantier

It's not here, this is a fanfic... It's in the board you make stories.

Dobby_ROX

Can we make this a two-way RP please I wanna join 'n!!!!!!

Miss Xantier

nope, but... you can start a topic and do so.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

because this is a story and in the wrong section!

Dobby_ROX

I know we can make it two way though!!

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

WTH are you on about a two way FF

But I wrote RP accidentally!!