News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

lily james and friends (i haven't come up with a name yet so go on with this on

Started by lily, December 8, 2002, 10:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lily

HEY ppl
i am starting this new fic. its about lily, james and friends.
first hatered then love. just reply if u want me to post .
oh ya and before u guy reply i telling u ppl right now that i a make grammer and spelling mistakes (which obviouly i wont know, ans u ppl would. lots of ppl have told me that so i am telling right now)
lol ;D
~hp rock~ no wait *jk rocks* oh well its samething :)

lily

since no one replied so i'll just well continue :'(
:-\ hey i dont balme ya , i am the one who just well didnt came back to this site cause there weren't many people replying so i just.... any ways
now that i have finally posted could any one care to reply, i dont care what u say about the story just reply k. cause i want to know how it is :)
enjoy  :Reading:
ectually there's a better way u can visit darkmark.com, click fans, then click stories, then click love/romance and then find fir a nickname lily...
later oh ya and it's a really cool site u can even chat, read and reply its a fun site and lods of ppl will reply to ur story if they like it or not or if the really want u to continue and ur not coming back to ur story they send u2u it appears on ur screen.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PLL AND HAPPY VISITING THE SITE AND READING :)

~hp rock~ no wait *jk rocks* oh well its samething :)

pansy

Here your first reply that I have seen so far. Im currentley writing a story under pasny in the fan art fiction thing thread. I started a chapter in news and rumors before someone told me that it belonged in this thread so I am now writing the rest of it in there. Its all under pasny and if you like stories, check it out. I'll keep saying hello!

Pansy. :D
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson