News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Long RP

Started by LavyBrown, March 30, 2009, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled at Ginny's first comment. She knew all to well what she was talking about. The only reason the Headmaster had let her stay was because technically, she was a minor and therefore had to be in school. Not like she ever went to class anymore. She only showed up for test now so that she could get the grade. And she always passed with flying colors.

It was her second comment that gave her pause. Her she also knew what Ginny was talking about. She knew her reluctance to be away from her children. Ginny had always been that way about the one's she loved most. She didn't even need to see her or hear her thoughts to know how she felt at that moment.

"I know you might not like this idea but I'm going to offer it anyways. I'm willing to take up Aunt Lavy duties if you would allow me to. I need a distraction and there's no better one then two small childeren. I hardly do anything worth any effort these days and you know how I feel about both Cody and Meliody. And don't say you don't want to impose because you wouldn't be."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled tightly, "I honestly don't think you'd be able to handle them at their worst."

She wasn't being a jerk about Lavy's powers. But she had taught Lavy, had seen the girls powers. And she had given birth to her children. No one was sure how many of their parents powers they possessed. Cody already exhibited signs of full grown wizarding and Fallen powers. The combination was scary and at the same time awe worthy.

"They are generally wonderfully well behaved. But if Melidoy is anything like her brother, she is going to begin to experiment with some of her powers soon...and Cody is simply bursting when he comes home from school. Temper tantrums are more common for Cody these days, and there are few ways to control him. I honestly think the only reason he hasn't attempted to blast something apart is because he's afraid of his father's reaction. He knows just what to say to make you cry, the little bugger, and he doesn't even use telepathy to do it."

Ginny's eyes rested on Cody's sleeping form. With his wings in their vanished state, his eyes closed and his mouth shut, he looked wonderfully angelic. His wispy black hair needed cut badly, strands rested on his pale cheek. His jaw tightened, and Ginny knew he was having a bad dream suddenly.
He took after she and Xaver.

"I don't know how much longer we will be here anyway."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy stood back up, "I think your underestimating what Neo taught me, Ginny. I'm not saying that I could win in a fight with you are Xaver or even Cody, although I can't imagine why he and I would ever fight. But I can promise you that if I actually put some effort into it it would be a draw between you and I at least..."

She shrugged very nonchalantly, "But he's your child not mine and you make have to make the decisions.  But you know I'm always here and capable of handling my own if you ever needed a moment or two away from the rug rats," She said this with a smile, "Just send them straight to me..." She picked up on a barley noticeable tremor in Cody's thoughts. Nightmares? Already? She half smiled. He really was Ginny's son.

"Seems he got more then just your powers then," She said, more to herself then to Ginny, "Does Melidoy get them to," Lavy asked tunring her eyes back to Ginny.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"No. She hasn't seen the horrors of life yet."

Ginny cuddled the baby closer to her, her sad eyes staying on her son across the room. Her little boy had gone through so very much in the past two years. Taken by the Ministry, taken back, his father coming home, his uncle threatening his life, Mahn, the adjoining country to Xav's sending 'messengers' to warn them, the Ministry trying to force them to leave England, his parents marriage, his baby sister being born. Cody was one touch little cookie by now.

Made tougher by the fact that he understood and comprehending everything. He had nightmares about his Uncle Xences, the Cats, Mahn. The rest of his nightmares were regular childish things, tainted with only a slight variation. Cody's dreams were always true fears, things that could honestly happen to him or his loved ones.

Ginny sighed then, tearing her eyes away from the form of her sleeping son and out the window, Somehow, her arms never tired of holding the baby, her legs never shook from standing so long. Ginny had strength and endurance far outlasting that or normal people. Soon, however, both children would wake up and Meliody would be passed around for everyone to "ohh" and "aww" over.
She liked the quiet moments like this.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret