News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Long RP

Started by LavyBrown, March 30, 2009, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(ONLY RULE: THE POST HAS TO BE LONG.....SOMEWHERE BETWEEN TWO SENTENCES AND A NOVEL)

Lavy sat up sweating. She looked around the dark room, expecting to see someone coming at her but there was nothing. Just the dying fire off to the side and five other sleeping girls in the room. She sighed, annoyed at herself. But at least she hadn't woken up screaming again. That would be emberssing.

She swung her legs over the edge of and reached for the glass of water the was sitting on her night stand. She drank the whole thing, poured another and drank that one as well. She looked down at her watch. Four thirty seven in the morning. She rubbed her eyes and got dressed in record time.

She went about her business, doing a quick bed check. She noticed a few people missing and noted it.
She was about to start checking the boys rooms when she heard talking coming from the common room and changed her direction. Lavy walked down the steps silently, hoping not to startle whoever was down there.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

((Ah! You finally show up! YaY!))

Stacey stared at the fire angrily, her eyes bright red. Her palms were out, face up, and her fingers were twitching, a clear sign that she was controlling the fire. She blinked furiously, then her face went blank as she heard the footsteps on the stairs. She quickly let the fire fall to its own state and turned and fell on the couch casually.

As she flipped her hair over her shoulder, she smiled. "Hey Lavy! Haven`t seen you around for a while." Her eyes flickered brown, her "natural" eye color. "Thought mabey you made a break from this house `o loons." She greeted sarcastically.

Lavy was one of her favorite people here at the school, and she could really talk to her about her powers.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

(I know been really busy with school lately lol)

Lavy smiled warmly, glad to see it wasn't a some first year that was going to have to yell at for not being in bed. Coming and going from school like she had been was really starting to take it's toll. She always felt on edge and her nightmares were getting worse. So it was nice to see a familiar, friendly face greet her.

"Playing with fire.....again at the butt crack of dawn? Praticing for something I should know about, Stace?"
She said with a small laugh. She knew Stacey hated when she called her that, which is why she did it. She walked down the rest of the steps and across the room so that she was standing between Stacey and the fire.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, but wrinkled her nose when Lavy called her Stace. "Yea, playing with fire is what I do best." She smirked, not mentioning the fact that her powers had been changing a lot lately, and she seemed to be able to use air sometimes.

And it wasn`t unsual for Stacey to be up early in the morning; Lavy knew well how hard it was to sleep when voices talked non stop in your head. Her eyes finally changed to brown, slowly. She hardly noticed the transition, too used to their constont changing to worry too much about them.

LavyBrown

(Don't know where this RP is going yet so I'm winging it, lol)

Lavy sat down next to her and stretched. She was planning on going around the school to make sure everything was in order but she would rather talk to Stacey, "What have you been up to lately kiddo? it's been a few weeks." She pulled the hair tie that was on her wrist off and put her hair in a messy ponytail. She chuckled a little, remembering the time when Neo had pleaded with her, successfully, to not cut it off.....

"Please don't cut it off Lavy. It's so much nicer when it's long." He had ran his fingers all the way to the ends and then let them fall.
She had rolled her eyes at him, "You've never seen it short, it's been this long forever."
"I know. And it suits you."
"But it's always getting me into trouble. People keep grabbing at it when I'm running away from them."
He had smiled a sly little smile at that moment, "Hmmmm.....well it's that why God invented the ponytail?"
She sighed, "You win. I can't argue with you when you look at me like that...."

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged with a small smile and made a point of putting her left hand on her knee, making her diamond ring clearly visable. It had been a few weeks, and Stacey didn`t know if Lavy had known she was engaged to Aiden or not.

She wasn`t too worried about her freaking out at her, either. Most people had just accepted the fact that Stacey would be getting married at seventeen, but some people had strong opinions. She knew that she was making the right choice, the hollow feeling in her stomach just proved that.

LavyBrown

Lavy's eye caught the glimmer of the ring and she knew. She wasn't surprised. She had known for a long time that Stacey and Aiden were getting to that point. And she wasn't angry. Only slightly disappointed and maybe a little saddened. She knew what it was like to be in love and to be loved back. And she knew that under the right, or was it wrong, set of circumstances, it could all go so wrong.

*Lavy pushed Neo away from her, "Don't touch me." She said simply and turn away. She was reaching for the door handle when she felt a sharp, painful tug at her head and the next minute she was on the ground. She looked up at him, "Do you really want to test me...." Her voice was like posion.
His eyes answerd her question....they were blood red. He was ready....*

"I really wish you would wait a little...not to make sure this is what you want. I know you know this is what you want. Just until your completely out of school and get your footing at work and all... seven or eight months. You would be suprised what a few little disagreement and lead to."

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed softly and looked down at her hands. She knew Lavy would say something like this.

"I know. Believe me, I`ve heard many arguments against this. But... I know. I just know. Whenever I`m away from him, for any lenght of time, I just feel hollow-- like part of me is missing. Which it is, essentially." She looked back to Lavy, feeling guilty for some reason.

"The biggest thing we`ve argued about is who`s turn it is to pick where we eat. There is nothing... bad about him. I guess I`m lucky, I`ve found him early in my life. It just feels so... perfect... when we`re together." She tried to explain as best as she could. It wasn`t easy to explain the way she felt about Aiden.

LavyBrown

"I wont say your making a mistake. I don't think you are. We both know that you two belong together. I just don't see why you have to start planning so soon while your still in school...."

*Lavy looked behind her, hearing the commotion going to behind her. She stepped onto the subway platform. 
"Excuse me....coming though.... excuse me.... oh, I'm sorry....excuse me." She saw a man coming towards her, pushing pass the crowd. He was tall with dark hair. He was wearing street cloths under a long, black, heavy cloak. Wizard for sure.
"Excuse me miss..." He said coming right up to her and stopping. He was an American by his accent.
"Yes?"
"You dropped this." He held out her phone.
"Oh, thank you," She said with a sigh of relief, "Mr...?"
"Please, just call me Neo, Everyone else does."*

"I just want you to have all your ducks in a row is all. And I really honestly think that finishing school would be best. You don't have that long left. Young isn't what I'm getting at here, although you are. I just want you to have a plan and be well on your way before you get married."

potter_fan122

Stacey had to force her mind to close to prevent Lavy`s memories from entering her mind. She was almost positive that Lavy wasn`t remembering things ferher benefit.

"I am going to finish school." She assured quickly. "My parents requested that, even though I knew that was how it would have to be. And I`ve already been offered jobs at various places, not that either of us would need jobs." Her voice trailed off. She didn`t know if Lavy knew of her family riches or not. She hoped it hadn`t been obvious.

LavyBrown

*They sat on opposite sides of the bed looking at each other.
"I don't think I like this idea, anymore...."
"Oh come on Lavy. The bed is big enough for the both of us." Neo said rolling his eyes.
"Do you kick, or snore, or hog all the covers, or--"
"No, no, and no. And no to your next question."
Lavy slipped under the covers and laid down on her side of the bed and watched his as he did the same, "Alright but if you roll on top of me I'm going to put a spell on you. Something uncomfortable."
"Sure you are..." He said with a wink. He switched off the light.*

Lavy ignored Stacey's slip about her money. She already knew and it would have been in poor taste to mention it anyways, "Well that's good. But if you don't go to work what do you want to do all day long. I can't really picture you as a house wife, I'm not going to lie. You have far more potential. And besides. I think you would go crazy, stuck in a house all day."

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "I know. Ihate being inside all of the time. I think that was partially why I was gifted with fire; without it I would have to suffer through the stupid winter." She beamed at Lavy. "I`ll figure something out when I need to. I believe I`ll be busy enough getting things set up."

She didn`t know if Lavy knew about her and Aiden`s house that he had strongly insisted on buying. It seemed like an obvious thing to Stacey, but mabey not other people.

LavyBrown

* "Are you sure you want to do this?" Neo asked her through the door.
Lavy opened the door and though her arms around his neck.
"I thought I wasn't suppose to see the dress until you walk down to the alter." He said, shutting his eyes.
"I don't care anymore. Everyone keeps saying so many different things I can't keep it straight anymore. All I know is that I want to marry you. I want to be with you forever."
Neo kissed her and then pulled away still not opening his eyes, "Then I guess I'll be seeing you in a few minutes," He said with a grin. He turned and waled away down the steps.*

Lavy sighed, "I really wish you would reconsider. Marriage is not as easy as people think it is. Especially if you share living space. When your dating you can take a break from each other if you're mad. Go away for a few days and cool off. You can't do that as easily when your married."

potter_fan122

Stacey closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth slowy, unable to keep Lavy`s strong memories from invading her own mind. She saw the scene as clear as Lavy would have when it was happening.

"I know, Lavy. But I`ve never had a real argument with Aiden. We`ve never gotten tired of each other. It`s just... hard to even think about not being with him for any length of time." She shook her head again.

"I can`t just drop him like that. We`ve waited over two years for me to finish school, he can`t wait any more. I can`t wait any more." When she opened her eyes, they were grey and her expression was full of truth.

Ginny Weasly

"You would be surprised to see how quickly those sweet things turn into something that makes you want to kill him."

Ginny seemed to come from nowhere, but she had, in all actuality, used the portrait hole as any normal person would. She had Cody with her, following closely behind, and in her arms she carried a small bundle. It was early, yes. Dawn had only just started.
But she had been asked to be at the school and hadn't been able to figure a better time to show off the newest addition to her small family.

Cody was rubbing his eyes as he sleepily went to a chair and plopped down in it, curling up and falling back to sleep. His mom had dragged him out of bed to go with her because his dad needed some sleep. He was so out of it he hardly even saw Lavy or Stacey. It was seconds later the small five year old was out.

Ginny walked over to the couch where Lavy and Stacey sat, settling herself on the arm, still cuddling the sleeping Meliody in her arms as she smiled. She was older than both the girls before her, but she thought of both of them as friends. In fact, both had been her trouble students when she taught them. Pains in her butt. But that was why she liked them. She smiled softly at both of them, "I assume we are talking about guys and marriage, right?"

She wasn't at the school a lot. But she knew everything that happened there. It had been her job for so long that she couldn't get out of the habit of being the nosy teacher. She grinned cheekily at them both, knowing they could possibly be a little irritated at her interruption.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret