News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

natural disaster (nyone can join))

Started by nate, April 8, 2009, 11:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate layed on an wooden bench that layed against the coffee shop. He twirled an ruined flower as he layed his elbows on his legs, bent over so no one could see him. The sudden change in weather had forced the poor flower to die. It was just turning spring, birds were chirping. But dissapointedly the weather changed abnormally again, back to the freezing, cold pale weather. Rain poured and poured as his hair turned from dry to soaking wet. The weather oddly was just like his feelings. It matched his emotions perfectly. He felt stuck to his position not willingly to leave.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked into the pouring rain from the coffee shop, and the rain instantly drenched her from head to toe, her light blonde hair turned dark blonde/brown when it was wet, her dark green dress was very wet, luckily she wasn't wearing her high heels and instead wore sneakers, as much as she hated ruined clothes and her hair wet, she loved the rain. The sound of it pattering on her head, and the droplets running down her face, she looked over to see Nate looking very glum and laying down on the bench crouched over so that no one could see him, but thanks to Isabelle's extrodinary eyesight, she saw him, and she noticed that he was twirling a dead flower in his hand and she says "Hello Nate. How are you feeling?"

dobby888

Leah skipped through Hogsmead, smiling brightly.  Her hair was plastered to her face, and her clothes clung tightly to her body.  She was wearing a short green skirt and a blue tank top.  Her converse gushed water with every step.  Today was the best day this week.  It was slightly cold for her taste, but she didn't mind.  The thick cloud cover and pouring made up for what the day lacked in temperature.

As she skipped joyfully through the nearly empty streets, she saw two familiar faces. Her momentum carried her past them, and then she skipped backward to them.  "Hello Isabelle!" She said kindly.  She couldn't tell who the other person was, so she crouched down and looked up at his face.  "Oh! Hello Nate!"  She stood back up, looking around.

nate

Nate was about to reply to Isabelle but Leah had came just in time. He lifted his head, the dark hair plastering to his face,"I..um hey,"he replied. He was still distracted by the messed up flower.

dobby888

"Oh cheer up!" Leah said, seeing the flower for the first time.  "It's raining, the best kind of day possible and yet here you are! Wasting it!"  She laughed and then looked down at him, knowing something was wrong. However, as much as she wanted to, she didn't ask Nate what was wrong.  If he felt like telling her he would.

nate

Nate smiled crookedly, trying unsuccessfully to look happy. He knew that his face didnt look right with such sad eyes so he just returned his face into a frown. "Its harder done than said," he whined

dobby888

"I know, but maybe I can help?"  She said, looking down at his face.  She saw the flower, and touched it gently with her fingers.  "What's with the flower?"  She asked.

nate

Nate let the ruined flower slide through his fingers and onto the wet ground. He looked up at her through his wet hair,"Its nothing. Just a flower."

dobby888

Leah picked it up and examined it.  "It may look like just a flower, but I think it represents a lot more..."  She looked up at Nate's pale face.  It was so beautiful, even in sadness.

MagicOPromotion

I am having one of my geldings teeth floated.  It is going to be done manually without sedation.  However, I would like to give him something to make him comfortable during and after the procedure.  Any suggestions?

dobby888

((This is an RP.  It's not like in the General section.  You should delete your post, or if you'd rather, you could modify it so that your character becomes part of the story.  If you have not yet created one, you should go to the Role Play Character Bios and create one.))

Miss Xantier

(Jessie, he is advertising and he has done it many times, he is the male version of Thailia.

nate

(huh? ok yea i dont kno exactly wat you guys are talking about. and im really trying not to sound dumb here))

Nate left his gaze on her."Maybe im just a depressing person because i feel like it." a sad smile appeared.

dobby888

"Or maybe it's because you think too much."  Leah offered.  She didn't know what was making him this sad, but she really hoped that she could help him get over it.  "If you want to start talking, you know where to find me, right?"  She didn't want to press the point, but rather, open him up to discussion, on any topic.

nate

"Yeah i do. Thanks for trying," he said as he stared into her eyes.