News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thoughts..

Started by Sky, April 10, 2009, 03:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

She couldn't believe it. She really just couldn't believe it. How fast had time gone? Just a year ago she was new to this school and couldn't wait for her graduation. But now...she wanted it to go slower. In nearly two months she would receive a diploma and be done with Hogwarts. She would no longer be a student to attend here. She was already an adult.

Sky laid back onto the soft, warm, freshly cut grass that covered the few hills on the school grounds. She closed her eyes tight and groaned. "Too fast...." She mumbled, placing the back of her wrist over her shut eyes as the sun beat down on her. Today was particularly warm. April had been rather bi-polar so far, having a few showers and a little snow. Today was nice though. Nice enough to wear a black tank top and some green shorts like she did. Sky kicked off her shoes and let down her hair from a pony tail, listening to the sounds of the lake further along the grounds, trying to relax her racing mind.

There were just so many thoughts. She struggled to think about what would happen after school. Would she move around here? Or would she leave the area--travel a little? Should she pursue furthering her schooling? Or perhaps start a job right after. She didn't even know what she really wanted to do. Well...she kind of did. She never thought about it before, but she actually considered being a traveling doctor or...to draw. She loved to play her guitar and sing though. But that wasn't where her heart was..at least for now..

She groaned again. "Too fast...too fast." She mumbled again, repeating the words to herself as if it could slow things down. But that wouldn't happen. Sky sat up suddenly and looked up at the clouds, as if expecting a sign to lead her down her path.

((Yupp...felt like typing a lot today. A lot of pointless stuff haha.))

potter_fan122

"I`m sorry." Jason said softly. "I didn`t mean to disturb you." He was seated a few feet from Sky, his legs crossed and his elbows resting on his knees. His head was tilted and a small smile was on his face. "Hello, by the way." He added, flashing a perfect smile and with laughter in his voice.

He wore a brown long-sleeved shirt and long dark jeans. He appeared to be perfectly comfortable, even though the temperature was close to seventy or higher.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky hadn't noticed the boy sitting just a few feet away from her. Her mind was on other things. She could distracted so easily sometimes. "You didn't disturb me." Sky said, looking at him. She smiled at him. A warm smile. Like she was happy to be talking to him or something. "Hello." She said cheerfully. "How are you this fine day?"

potter_fan122

Jason smiled. "I am doing very well, how about yourself?" He asked, quickly but easily changing the topic to one different from himself. He seemed not to notice the heat that would have boiuled a person in his clothes.

Sky

"I'm alright. What brings you here?" She asked curiously.

potter_fan122

Jason clecnched his teeth together for a moment before answering. "Oh, it`s a nice day. Warm." His voice trailed off and his cold nature that he had become so accustomed to leaked through.

Sky

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Sky asked him, studying his face for a moment. "Or a swim?"

potter_fan122

Jason stared at the ground for a while, thinking. If they went for a swim, it would be stupid for him to have his long sleeved shirt on, and no shirt meant that his Dark Mark would show.

"How about a walk." He said softly, glancing up to meet Sky`s eyes.

Sky

"That sounds lovely. I was kind of hoping you would say that." She said with a soft smile. When he glanced at her eyes, Sky felt a sudden twist in her stomach. No. She thought. I can't possibly..

potter_fan122

Jason smiled, his mood seemingly bright again. "Well, then where shall we go?" He asked, standing up and holding his hand out to help Sky up. "I`m sure you`ve been most places, but so have I, so you can decide." He offered softly.

Sky

She graciously took his hand and stood up, gently releasing it. "I really don't care where we go. What is your favorite place to be?"

potter_fan122

Jason dropped his hands to his side casually and shrugged in reply to the question. He started off in a random direction, which happened to be towards the forest.

"I like the forest the best. It`s mysterious and strange." He said with a soft grin and twinkle in his eyes.

Sky

"I love the forest." Sky said as she caught up to him, walking steadily beside him. She shook her long, soft black hair up a little, giving it a sort of curly-ish look. "It's so full of wonder.... Always something interesting to find." Her eyes looked at him, studying him again, before looking down at the grass.

potter_fan122

Jason really smiled now. He had felt Sky`s eyes on him, but didn`t react in any way. "Yeah, always something... new." He replied, seemingly more to himself than to Sky.

Sky

Sky was quiet for a little bit. As they walked, she would stare at the trees, the clouds, the rodents that roamed the area. Yet her mind was elsewhere. And she couldn't understand why. She looked back at Jason, the twisted feeling returning again. She shook it off.

"So what's new?" She asked casually as she walked on.