News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Borderline Obsession

Started by LavyBrown, April 13, 2009, 10:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(lol Stacey knows what I'm talking about ;))

Lavy stomped around the forest for a good hour until she was calm enough to think straight. It was childish she knew but she didn't care. She was p.o ed. At Neo, at Aiden but mostly at herself for believing them....again. Aiden had meant well, but Neo still wasn't himself fully. He was getting better control over himself but he could still explode.

The only reason that they hadn't lost it on each other was because they were around people. Muggles. No one that could defend themselves if they started throwing spells at each other. Her thoughts were interrupted by approaching footsteps, "Neo you better leave or Ginny will kill you," She said automatically, not looking to see who it was. 
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

((Huh? Did I miss something?))

"I`m not Neo." Stacey breathed softly. She walked almost silently towards Lavy. "What`s wrong?" She asked, not really understanding the wash of emmotions she could easily feel rolling off of her.

"I know you`re not exactly happy with Aiden, but why? Did he say something to you?" She asked, trying to pry the answers from Lavy.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

((lol i said in another RP that you were borderline obsessive about Aiden...oh and in this RP in talking about my Aiden just in case you didn't know))

Lavy looked at Stacey, "He told me that Neo was better, which wasn't a lie. He is much better then before. Better control of himself and his emotions. Just not enough. I don't need another incident like when he almost let me die. Or the one when he tried to kill me himself...." Her mind started to wonder but she pulled herself back.

"He's still a little bit like a tiger in a cage. He might not try and eat you but you never really know.  And from what just happened in the restaurant.... I shudder to thin about what could have happened if I hadn't left when I did."

potter_fan122

((OH! Okay. I was super cofused.))

Stacey walked closer to Lavy. She understood now that she had had the wrong Aiden. Lavy had meant her Aiden, the one that had worked with Neo. Stacey shook her head at herself, trying to clear her cluttered mind.

"So you`ve seen Neo recently? And I`m guessing it didn`t go well." She gave a small frown. "She didn`t know why Lavy kept going back and meeting Neo. It seemed it always ended with Lavy getting hurt somehow, whether it be physical or mental.

She kept these thoughts to herself, but she had to doubt that Lavy could sense them.

LavyBrown

"Yeah, today. Aiden called me two days ago and told me that Neo was asking for me. He said he was better. Much better. Nearly back to his old self. It wasn't a complet lie. On the surface he is back to normal. It's when you start getting on his nerves...that's when you notice.

"I always poke and prod him, seeing how far I can go. So this is partally my fault. I just need to know if I was still safe. And my answer is maybe, which is much more promising then three months ago when it was a definite no."

"And I don't know why I go back to him anymore then you do. Maybe I still have hope. Maybe not. Maybe I would probably be dignosed wit being borderline obsessed with him. Or maybe I just like pain," She laughed with no humor, "Wouldn't be the first time a man hurt me, the only difference is this time I can fight back. Last time I was too young to even...." She stopped, realizing that she had said to much.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked down to the stone ground, plainly ignoring the things Lavy almost said. She didn`t need to know things unless Lavy wanted her to know. She was curious, of course, but that was just the way she was. She could put off her curiosity though, especially in this case.

"So... he is getting better?" She rubbed her wrist absent-mindedly where a silver braclet had once stripped her of her powers, leaving an unpleasant feeling there since.

LavyBrown

She smiled and closed her eyes, "Yes, that much I know for certain. He's still very dangerous to people other then Ginny, Aiden and I, we have enough power to balance his out, but he's mostly under control of his own self. We only step in some of the time. I'm hoping that within this year he'll be able to come back out to the genearl wizarding world and meet my friends. You would like him I think. He has a very sarcastic sense of humor. He really is a riot when he wants to be."

She opened her eyes and looked up at the trees. The sunlight was shinning brightly though the leaves, giving the ground below an otherworldly color, "You want to know don't you," She asked in a voice that was hardly much louder then a whisper. She could tell by Stacey's reaction that her first thought was to ask about what she was taling about. And the only reason she didn't was out of respect.

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly turned her head and met Lavy`s gaze. "Know what?" She asked. Her thoughts were rushed, not entirely finished as she knew what she meant in her own mind. She was confused. Has she thought a subconscious thing that Lavy was now questioning, or was it a more dominant thought?

She did want to know some things, though. And those answers might not be easily come by.

((Sorry for the short post. >.< ))

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(Sorry I started now.I'm new so I want to make a post.Thalia, is my name.){YOu don't have to be mean,I just wanted to join}[Cry sniffle sniffle]

potter_fan122

((Uhm, sorry to tell you this, but this thread isn`t open to you, and you really should deleate what you wrote.))

LavyBrown

"About what I was talking about before. About another man hurting me when I was too young to fight back. I can tell you want to know. All you have to do is ask. But I have to warn you. It's not just long. It's sometimes very boring and other times it is very violent. If I tell you, you have to be prepared to hear some pretty disturbing things. I don't believe in only telling half the story. You hear it all or you don't hear it at all. Period."

She shrugged and sat down on the soft grass under their feet. Sitting always helped her when she was about to revist that time period of her life. It stopped her from getting too worked up over it.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s confused expression didn`t change, in fact, it got deeper. "When were we talking about... a man hurting you when you were young?" She asked slowly. She didn`t remember anything recently that would have brought up this subject, and didn`t know how it came up now.

As for the gruesome story, Stacey was sure she had heard worse. Seen worse, most likely, too. It seemed her new powers came with new consequences. As if the voices in her head wouldn`t be enough.

LavyBrown

(lol read back a bit silly and you'll see it)

"Yes. A man. A vampire. A leader of a fairly large coven to be even more specific. His name is Nathen. He's as sweet and tempting as honey to a bear, but as vicious as the bees that live in the hive. With one look that man could get you to sing the French national anthem, on your head in the middle of the London streets. Even as a little girl I was drawn to him.

"My dad loved him. They were old friends. They met when my dad as a little younger then I am now. So what is that...fifteen years before I was born? Yeah fifteen. My mom accepted him in the house. She didn't really like having him around my brothers and I. She thought he was dangerous. She doesn't know how right she was..."

potter_fan122

(( :P Okay. Cannot believe I missed that...))

Stacey leaned forward unconsciously. She knew exactly how it felt to be enchanted by a vampire. Her relationship with Nate proved that. And she did find it a little ironic that Lavy was speaking of a Nathen and she had befriended Nate.

"What happened then?" She asked, her head tilting to the side with curiosity.

Voldimort101

Leave Lavy and Stacy alone!!!