News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The boy called nate

Started by LavyBrown, April 14, 2009, 07:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Nate if you do that again I'm going to scream, "Lavy said simply, "And if you get any water on me I'm going to kill you." She turned away from him and the next second she was drench from head to toe in freezing cold water. Behind her she heard laughter. She turned, murder written all over her face.

Nate was on the floor of the kitchen laughing so hard it was clear he was having trouble breathing, "Lavy....Lavy you should have.....seen....the look...on your face.....when you...t...tur....turn around....." he said though fits of laughter.
Lavy put her noise in the air, "You are dead to me."
"Oh, don't be silly. Water dries."
"But all the love I felt for you wont. You've totally dashed it."
"Now your just being over dramatic, Lavy." He said, picking himself off the ground. He reached behind him and grabbed a hand towel, "Here I'll get you another one. And a shirt. We can dry your cloths."
"I'm totally telling Neo that one of his best friends got his girl undressed."
"Go ahead. He'll just laugh at you and ask which prank I pulled on you that got you out of them," Nate said, leaving the room to find something else so that she could dry off.......

Lavy opened her eyes. She was sitting on the edge of the lake. The sun was high in the sky, midday, and all of the birds chirped their little songs to each other. She sat up. It was Saturday and students ran around her, jumping into the lake. She must have fallen asleep. But why was she thinking about Nate. Her thought were interrupted by a familiar voice
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age