News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

End of the year!

Started by Miss Xantier, April 22, 2009, 10:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle watched as teachers taught for the last time till next year, teachers just told us what we would be learning next year and our homework. Nearly no one was paying attention except for Isabelle and Alexa. Isabelle wrote down everything, even though that for a short time at the beginning and end of summer vacation she would be able to get help from teachers, but this year she was going away with her friend Alexa for the summer. Once the bell rang and Alexa got up and opened the door for everyone. Isabelle could easily hear the song What Time Is It? in her head from the muggle movie series High School Musical, in her head as the bell let everyone out for the end of the day.

(Open after Bucky or Aggie joins!)

Dobby_ROX

"Woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Shouted Bucky as he ran out of the classroom "See ya later losers" Shouted Bucky hitting a wall with his fist. As his hand throbbed in pain Bucky ran over to Isabelle and said to her "See you later then" handing her a piece of paper which read 'Keep your clothes on while your on holidays' "There fake abs there you know" Bucky told Isabelle as he walked of hoping Isabelle wouldn't get into excitement in one genre while she was away.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle rolled her eyes as she read the note, and just at that moment a gray barn owl flew towards the two girls. Alexa untied the letter from the owl's leg and the owl flew off into the horizon, the letter said:

Alexa, don't come home this summer, stay with Isabelle at Hogwarts. It's not safe for either of you to come, especially Isabelle.
Love Mum

Isabelle sighed she thought for once she would be able to leave Hogwarts this year, but oh well. Alexa looked over to where Isabelle was but there was no Isabelle. Isabelle ran in the direction was headed and she saw the back of him, and she jumped onto him and said "I'm staying here!"

Dobby_ROX

"Arrr s*t" Said Bucky Isabelle had thrown him to the ground "Yay" said Bucky "Is Alexa staying too?" Asked Bucky.    (sory for the short post)

Miss Xantier

"Yeah, Death Eaters are watching her house. So we are all stuck here together!" said Isabelle giggling and she got off of Bucky and hugged him, then added "It looks like I'm staying here for my birthday once again!" and she smiled widely. Alexa ran in the direction that Isabelle had tooken off in, and found Isabelle jumping onto Bucky's back yelling that she was staying, and then watched as Isabelle got of him and hugged him and Alexa walked slowly towards them to give them some small time to themselves.

Dobby_ROX

"Maybe I can get to know your friend now too Alexa she seems pretty cool and such and I think she's grossed out by us it looked like you where humping me and such so we should go apologise okay?" Asked Bucky smiling widely he loved staying at Hogwarts and being able to break all the rules and etc."Love you" Said Bucky getting up on his feet.

Miss Xantier

"Sure, Alexa is very cool. I love ya too!" said Isabelle laughing about what Bucky said it looked like what she was doing. Alexa walked over to the couple and giggled about what she had just heard, first she heard it from Bucky's mind and then from being a short way away hearing it come out of his mouth. Then she turned off from Bucky's mind channel because of the reason he liked being at Hogwarts were starting to roll through his mind. Then once Alexa had to where the couple was, then she thought of one thought all the time when she saw them together *They look cute together.* and then Alexa said "You don't have to apologize Bucky. Neither do you Isabelle. We should go and change out of our school robes!"

Dobby_ROX

"Walk around nude, there's no rulesw" Said Bucky laughthing. Bucky pulled of his shirt and spun it around in the air going "yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa".

Miss Xantier

"BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! She meant we should change into something different! Not get nude! especially not in a crowded corridor!"  Isabelle yelled at Bucky, and then she elbowed Alexa for that. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!!" yelled Isabelle and ran to the common room with Alexa right behind her, Isabelle didn't even bother looking behind her to know that Bucky would probably be running after her.

Dobby_ROX

"Speed of lighto" Shouted Bucky pointing his wand at his legs and he was running at the speed of light. Bucky made it to the common room before Isabele could even make one more step "yay" Shouted Bucky as he kissed the wall.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle ran faster, and reached the common room and then she ran up the girls' dorm, and she changed into a dark blue puffy top, jeans, and light brown boots. She came downstairs, and twirled to show Bucky and Alexa who had just came into the room. Alexa ran up the stairs changed into a full set of a dark blue sweatshirt, sweatpants, and dark blue sneakers. She came downstairs, and twirled. Both girls giggled.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky striped and ran to tjhe dungeons he kissed a steel bar and humped it really exited.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was just about to go after Bucky when Alexa grabbed Isabelle's elbow and said "You don't wanna go down there, it's disgusting, and not your age group!" Isabelle broke out of her best friend's grasp and went walking down there. Alexa yelled to Bucky in his head, *YOU BETTER GET SOME CLOTHES ON AND STOP HUMPING THAT POLE!!!!!!!* Alexa went running after Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

(PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST!!!)

Dobby_ROX

(((((Yeah God!!!!!))))))

*Sorry I got dared* Bucky told her as he hid in the potions classroom behind a very black desk *It was a dare from Nate* Bucky told Alexa as he was quite embarrassed. Bucky drank some potion that made him look like Draco Malfoy so he continued doing what he was doing to the pole because he'd look like Draco for two hours and Bucky hated Draco's guts.