News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Night

Started by Seth Lockhart, April 23, 2009, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

The black wolf sat alone at the top of a cliff, a little distance away from the forest and the school. His fur was jet black, the fur smooth and shiny as the moon reflected on it on this dark night. His wide sky blue eyes stared at the stars. Finally, he thought about how late it was and how he should be in bed right now. 

The moon had attracted Axel to come to the cliffs. It had looked so beautiful with the stars placed perfectly around it. He changed into his wolf animagus and ran outside, the cool brisk air of the spring night filling his lungs with every breath.

He heard a noise. Footsteps. Somebody was there. Watching him. His fur stood up as he listened. You had to be on your guard being this far away from the school.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

((You can only play your own character!! We can just ignore that post I think...))

(Before the black wolf came)
Leah sat alone on top of the cliff looking at the stars.  She could see the school, small and in the distance, and the forest stretched alongside. 

She had just found this spot, and was enjoying it, when she heard a noise.  She looked around.  Sniffed the air.  Someone was coming.  There wasn't time to stand and find cover, so she rolled into the bushes nearby.

Leah now crouched in the bushes, afraid to move, for fear of being discovered.  Then she became fascinated with the wolf, perched upon the spot where she had once sat.  When the wolf finally moved, Leah decided she should go too.  She snck her way into the trees, and looked back.  The wolf was still sitting. 

Snap!  Leah looked around startled.  She didn't see anyone.  Then she looked down and realized that it had been her own foot that caused the noise.  Her own foot had broken her perfect cover. 

Seth Lockhart

The wolf turned suddenly, his eyes on the bushes. He smelled the air and took a small graceful step, making not a sound. He sniffed again and took more cautioning steps toward to bush until the girl was clearly in view. Though it was dark, he could see her rather well. Axel had never met her. He only knew a handful of people at this school. He stared at her for a moment, just staring. Then he turned abruptly and went back to the sit on the cliff again with a swish of his jet black tail.

He focused on the moon again. It was so big tonight. So..bright. So..beautiful. He was in awe with it's beauty. He didn't know why. Perhaps it was his natural attraction to nature that brought him here, but he felt peaceful...relaxed. He fell down on his chest, his paws hanging over the edge of the cliff as he changed back into his human form. Axel was tall with a thin body and toned arms and legs. His skin was pale with the reflection from the moonlight and his long spiky red hair fell over his sky blue eyes. He sighed deeply as a sign of comfort. Not many people would find hanging over a cliff relaxing, but Axel did.
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

A snowy white owl looked towards the wolf that was at the hill. Then she looked downwards with her dark blue eyes, hearing a crack. Looking downwards recognizing the human below her from her human form. She turned into her human form, she was wearing a dark red long-sleeved puffy shirt,with black dresspants and she wore black velvet dress-shoes. Her hair had many leaves and twigs in it. Isabelle smiled and said quietly to Leah "What's shakin' Leah?" and with that she giggled quietly.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

As Thalia looked around,She saw a hamsom black wolf.He was right there,how could he not see the snowy white wolf only feet away?She looked up to see her best friend,a snowy white owl.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Hey,Thalia" Thalia heard a hoot"What?!" Thalia barked as she tranformed back to human form"Leah's here lookin' for Axle like you are.""I found him""Alright alright!"Thalia turned back to a wolf and said to her also anamargis friend"Keep a gaurd on her"

dobby888

((Could you please stop posting, or at least try to learn how to?  One of those posts would have passed minimum expectations, but really, you're starting to get on a lot of people's nerves.))

(This is before Isabelle comes...)

Leah stood as still as she could while the black wolf walked towards her.  She was sure that this was just someone in their animagus form, but she couldn't be positive.  As the wolf turned away, Leah followed him with her eyes.  As he turned into a student she didn't recognize, she became fascinated with him.

Leah jumped when Isabelle spoke.  "Jeez! I didn't see you there!"  She whispered.  She then motioned for Isabelle to whisper.  "Who is that?"

((I'm pretty sure he's got a girlfriend, but don't tell Leah that))

Seth Lockhart

((No. Seth has a girlfriend, not Axel.))

Axel listened intently to the girls by the bush. He knew that the other one had arrived, but hadn't acknowledged it. His hearing was really well with him being a wolf animagus. That kind of power came with some good benefits. He smiled to himself when he heard the girl asked who he was. He sat up suddenly, abrupt, his eyes still glued to the moon.

"It's a nice night." He said aloud.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

((Score!!))

Leah jumped, visibly.  She placed her hand on her racing heart. "Stay here!" She whispered to Isabelle.  Leah then walked, slowly and carefully towards the figure on the cliff.

(I don't know if you're human now or not...)
Leah walked over towards the figure and sat down next to him.  "It is a nice night..." She replied, looking at him.

Seth Lockhart

((Huuuummmaaaan..))

Axel didn't say anything. His eyes remained glued. There was a gentle breeze that blew his hair back, his bangs in his eyes. He finally swiped his hand across his forehead and pushed the spiky red bangs away.
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

Isabelle nodded and watched as Leah walked towards Axle. Isabelle stayed as still as she could, and a little squirrel came out of the hole next to in the tree, and the squirrel shivered and almost fell from the tree limb, but Isabelle had caught the little squirrel, and now knew that the baby squirrel couldn't go back to it's mama, since it had human contact. Isabelle opened a small pocket in her pants and sat the small squirrel in her pocket and she jumped from the branch and crouched to a bush, watching Leah and Axle.

dobby888

"I'm Leah." Leah said to the boy next to her.  She turned and looked at him, waiting for a reaction.  She dangled her legs off the edge of the cliff and leaned back on her hands.  She had never seen him before, but she had a feeling that she would be seeing him a lot now.

Seth Lockhart

"Axel." He said in return, finally pulling his gaze off of the moon and looking at her. "Axel Hampton." He yawned quietly and then smiled, his eyes shiny. "What year and house are you?" He asked her, his voice soft.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

"Gryffindor." She said, meeting his eyes.  "I'm a fifth year. What about you?" She asked, partially to be polite and partially out of genuine interest.  She searched her mind, and decided that she had definitely not heard of an Axel Hampton before.

Seth Lockhart

"Ah. I am a Gryffindor as well. Seventh year." Axel replied. He studied her for a short moment and then stood up, stretching and then put his hands in his pockets. "What brings you two here?" He asked, knowing Isabelle was watching them.
Axel

Seth