News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

O YOUR GOD (pm to join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, April 27, 2009, 07:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky walked down to the Great hall really angry. He thought the freak Hammy had taken his girl.*Why does he hate me?* Bucky asked himself *Is it because he wants and know has my girl?* Bucky asked himself in a continuous manner. Bucky ate tell pieces of bacon and a dragon egg. He was angry which always made him hungry.Bucky walked up to Hupplepuff commonroom waiting for Hammy outside. Bucky had his wand pointing in the direction of the portrait.

Bucky thought *Why would Isabelle fool for that stupid weird f'ed up freakish girl?* as he punched the wall felling the anger rise in himself. Bucky had decided to take it out on the wall while no one was there.Later on Hammy still hadn't came out so Bucky cut out a brick from the wall with his wand and he through the brick through the portrait. The brick left a whole big enough for Bucky to fit into. Bucky arrived on the other side quickly.Bucky saw Isabelle and Hammy pashing (Snogging) on the couch and not knowing that Hammy was forcing Isabelle to do it by making sure she couldn't move made Bucky even angrier. Bucky silently hexed Hammy making him chuck up a lot of slugs and too continue too.

Miss Xantier

"Gross! And on my favorite clothes." says Isabelle, slipping into an ungrabbable object and fell to the floor while Hammy was distracted. She crawled over to Bucky, and she was praying that Jennie would come and save her at that moment. *Jennie, Jennie, Jennie, Jennie!!!!!! Come quick!* *This is bad, very bad!!!!* "Nate was right! I do think too much." muttered Isabelle.  She hid behind Bucky and waited for prayer to be answered.

(Isabelle is wearing a midnight blue dress, and same colored high-heels, and same colored headband in her hair.)

Dobby_ROX

"Give it to me" Said Bucky grabbing the dress. "Hang on you betrayed me" Said Bucky throwing the dress in her face and running to Gryffindor commonroom really p**sed of. "That stupid ugly bastard made my girl betray me he suck raw mousse d**k" Bucky shout really loud.

MrBing

"Now we're all alone baby let's maker out" Said hammy trying to be cool but instead he tripped over Jinx (Isabelle's cat) "Ya fu*kin' cat" yelled Hammy still trying to be cool. Hammy pulled his pants and under pants off and said "let's do this" as Jinx jumped up and bit him on the thingy "Cra*" Shouted Hammy screaming like a girl.

Dobby_ROX

Goio made herself look like Jinx and she was the one hanging of Hammys thingy. Goio opened her jaw to let go. Goio ran to Gryffindor commonroom fastly and appeared normally next to Bucky "Hey she's not intrested in him at all she's trying to get away" She told Bucky "Woooooooohooooooooo" Shouted Bucky excited.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle quickly ran out of the room crying, she had no one. Her Bucky had left her, and Hammy was too gross to be even be with. She ran to the one place where she felt safe, and not alone, the forest. Jinx jumped onto her hair and tumbled into Isabelle waiting arms, and Jinx meowed as if asking <Why are you crying?> and Isabelle said in tears "Jinx, Bucky left me. I have no one but you!" Isabelle curled up into a ball crying waiting for something to come and get her, and end this treachery.

Jennie Hames

Jennie felt someone calling her name, running tracking the voice, leading her to the forest. She saw a little girl curled up in ball and a black kitten trying to comfort her, Jennie walked forward took Isabelle into her lap and rocked her, like how her aunt would rock her. "It's okay." she said comforting and she began to sing the song her aunt would always sing to her, and when she finished that song, she started singing a muggle song, that always brought her cousin and herself a smile.

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky ran to Hufflpuff's commonroom and entered really happy. As Bucky entered the only person he could see was Hammy with his thingy hangin' out. Bucky felt his anger rise "Where is she Hammy have you kidnapped her?" Bucky shouted cursing Hammy and making him have a Virginia.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled as Jennie sang Bad Day, and then Isabelle began to sing-along with Jennie, and she wiped her tears.

Will you need a blue sky holiday?
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carryin' on

MrBing

"She doesn't like you anymore" Hammy lied "We just had jiggyjigg if you know what I mean" Hammy sneaked making the arms back body forward motion again as he shouted "Bam" yet again as he made his girl thingy a thingy again and put his pants on.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle thanked Jennie, and ran to the Hufflepuff Common Room because Jennie had told her that was where Bucky was, and then she heard what Hammy said and then she grabbed Bucky's arm and said "Don't listen to him Bucky, I'm right here, I love you lots. He is lying."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky started kissing Isabelle and told her "I know Goio told me". He continued to kiss her. As he was he ripped hiswand out of his back pocket and shouted "Impedimenta" As he pointed his wand to Hammy. Hammy fell to the ground and started muttering to himself as he reached for his wand. Bucky knelt down and grabbed Hammys wand and told him "G F Y not my lovely girlfriend". Bucky hit the emergency button on the side of the fire place which called the headmaster. The headmaster soon arrived and asked "What seems to be the problem?" Bucky replied with "This idiot just tried to rape Isabelle and now has strong bite marks on his thingy by a smart cat". The Headmater picked up Hammy and through him out the window cheering "Thank your God this kid was annoying!!!!".

Miss Xantier

Isabelle kissed Bucky back and snuggled into him, she was glad that he believed her. She had no idea who Goio was, but it seemed like the cat who saved her from Hammy was probably her. Because she knew it wasn't the actually Jinx, and besides Jinx would of turned into a Panther, but Isabelle didn't care at that moment, she could worry when she was alone and she could enjoy the time as much as she wanted with Bucky as she could. Isabelle agreed with Bucky, but there was still fear somewhere inside her. Hammy might die, but she didn't care he almost raped her. But he might live that fall, how would she and Bucky deal with that? Maybe he came for them when they were on vacation far away from the headmaster. She felt a odd presence, but that didn't matter. She hugged Bucky and kissed him.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was happy she had kissed him. Bucky went all crazy with his part of the kiss for he finally knew one hundred percent that he had loved her so much he felt like kissing anything to do with her (But he can restrain himself).Bucky didn't ever won't to finish this kiss. He wouldn't care if he did nothing else in his life but too stay where he was and kiss Isabelle forever.

Bucky soon became traveling to another place (In his head like a vision not for real) where he saw a milion nude Isabele's all jumping on him. Bucky knew that was entering another stage of puberty at this.This vision made Bucky happy but the rest of his thought where just bitter. things like 'I have to wait she is two years younger than fifteen and it sucks' and 'Man I hope the real one will do......................'. Bucky never realised how rude he could get and told himself off for his sick minded thoughts.

(Isabelle none of you characters will know what Bucky is thinking))

Miss Xantier

(Alexa isn't anywhere nearby.)

Isabelle broke off the kiss, mainly because she was low on air. She hugged him tight and felt and heard him telling himself off. She rolled her eyes and took his hand and took him to the Gryffindor Common Room.