News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry's not in this one ((lol))

Started by drewskit, May 1, 2009, 10:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles thought "I do know a memory erasing spell" Niles pointed his wand to JK and then a light hits her head. The next thing she says

"what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, just wanted to talk to you about your local church, but we have to go now.
Niles signled that they should leave now.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle quickly put her wand away as he did the memory spell on her, and smiled sincerely at the woman and said "I love your books!" and she walked out of the house with Niles. Isabelle smiled widely, and had a bounce in her step, she couldn't believe that she had met J.K. Rowling, and all that was left on meeting her favorite authors was meeting Stephanie Meyer and Brandon Mull.

drewskit

Niles wanted to meet Dan Brown and Dean Koontz ((have you ever read frozen fire?)) "Thank god we took care of that" Niles sighed in relief.

Miss Xantier

"Ya, I'm happy that I got to meet her in person!" said Isabelle and she squealed in delight. (nope!)

drewskit

((you should)) Niles went out of the house "Now what do we do"

Miss Xantier

(what it about?)

Isabelle said "Let's go track down Stephanie Meyer, or some kind of popular author." she laughed hard bending over cutching her stomach and fell to the ground on her side and kept laughing. She stopped after a few hours, and she stood up straight and bold smiling widely, and said "Seriously! Lets go track her down!"

drewskit

((Like some kind of kid that doesnt know its a ghost or angel or something, he hardly doesnt know anything, but just instinks to do stuff. This girl try to be his friend, but he keeps disapering. He can levitate dissapere, other kool stuff.))

Niles laughed "I dont want to be some wierd person, but to meet them" Niles agreed

Miss Xantier

(Not my type of books. lol!)

Isabelle smirked and rolled her eyes and said "Fine then, let's go find someone else. Oooo, Idea! Lets go track down all of our favorite authors and then go back to the school."

drewskit

Niles almost exploded, "Thats, Thats, Thats awesome!"

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled widely and took out a map with markings of where all the authors lived, and she said "Who do you wanna meet first?"

drewskit

Nilews laughed "you carry a map around with your favorite authors?"

Miss Xantier

"So, I really wanna meet them and I don't wanna go alone!" says Isabelle smirking.

drewskit

Niles agreed "ok, Im in" Niles put his hand out "lead the way"

Miss Xantier

"Okay! Weirdly all of their houses are on this lane." she said laughing and beckoned him to follow her, and as they passed houses she said the name of what author lived where. She stopped in front of where Stephanie Meyer lived, and she approached it. She smiled widely, and rang the door bell. A lady answered and Isabelle squealed like a big fan and fainted.

drewskit

Niles helped her up, but did not introduce himself, he didnt like the author, thank god he wasnt like his friend, that read Alis in Wounderland. He diliked is so he tried throughing her threw the mirror (like in the book) she didnt go threw, so he put the mirror threw her. (in a book, graphic I know)