News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry's not in this one ((lol))

Started by drewskit, May 1, 2009, 10:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles was chilling in hogsmede, waiting for someone to Rp

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked down Hogsmeade looking for something to buy, since she was rich. She noticed Niles, and walked over to him and said "Hey Niles!  How has life been?"

drewskit

Niles smiled "nobody here likes me, my best friend is most likely going to go insane and kill everybody, and if I get mad one more time Im going to kill a whole bunch of annoying people. Ya ive been better, you?"

Miss Xantier

"I've been great, probably better then yours, but ya. Besides you're not alone, you have other friends, like me." says Isabelle smiling sweetly, and then added "You're not gonna kill anyone whose not a death eater. Alexa doesn't see that in your future."

drewskit

Niles smile wasnt fake this time "thanks alot, anyways, what brings you down here?"

Miss Xantier

"I felt like shopping that's all." Isabelle said smiling, she had always loved shopping.

drewskit

Niles stood up "do you mind if i join you?"

Miss Xantier

"Okay, it would be nice to have a shopping partner." said Isabelle hopping on the spot and smiled, she liked having someone to go shopping with.

drewskit

Niles walked in the directions of the stores "what are you looking for?"

Miss Xantier

"I need some new books, more clothes, mostly books." said Isabelle, as much as she was fashionable and she was nerd.

drewskit

"I like your style" They walked up to the book store. When they went inside Niles didnt know were to start, the place was huge and so many different varitys. "What kind of books do you like? I love fiction"

Miss Xantier

"Thanks, I pretty much like books with good endings fiction, mostly fantasy. I like those books, and I'm deeply running of those kinds of books." said Isabelle walking up towards a bookshelf that marked fantasy and looked at books down the isle. Picking some books off the shelf and kept looking up and down that isle.

drewskit

Niles walked were Isabelle was standing and also looked at the books. He took a book called "The Good Guy" by Dean koontz ((Thats what im reading now lol)) "find anything you like" Niles said while reading the back of the book.

Miss Xantier

"This one seems good. It's a series called Twilight. Ooooo, I like this one. But we are learning about this in History of Magic. But this has more details, its called Harry Potter." said Isabelle looking at two boxes of the two series.

drewskit

Niles looked at the to books she was reading "Harry Potter? Ive heard of this. Looks like a total fake though" Niles put the Dean Koontz book down and walked over to another selection of books. The sun reflecting of the window made the books seem mystical. Niles admired the cleanliness of the maple wood witch held the books.