News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boyfriend Trouble

Started by dobby888, May 10, 2009, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Hey... I know it's hard for girls out there, so I wanted to make a place for you to let out your grief and/or anger about boys.  Whether or not you're dating them, feel free to let go of your emotions (just not on other people).  Tons of girls get super worked up about a guy and then take it out on someone else.  This is just in order to maybe make the world a little bit better... and nicer.

((By the way, feel free to talk about your HPF relationships too!))

Miss Xantier

Finally! I'm worried, I have had a crush on this boy in my class since pretty much kindergarten, I think I may be losing him to others. He has become objects of others. I have had a crush on him for 9 years! What do I do???? I don't wanna embarrass myself. I know he doesn't like me back, though I'm not sure... I'm still working on a mystery of who sent me a Candy Gram we had last year. Help me!!!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok, so I have a major problem so I'm gonna vent. Theres this guy (duh) and he is ssssooooo hot! You know the kind of hot that turns your heart into butter sliding down warm bread? Anyways, he's going out with one of my friends, and she always talks about him and stuff and I don't want to say anything because well.... you know? SO.... It really, really sucks butt.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

I know exactly what you're talking about! I like this guy, and he had been going out with one of my friends friends (we're acquaintances).  The only reason they were going out though was because one of my friends texted him and was like "hey I think brittany likes you" And then he walked to their house (which is really close by) and asked her out.  Just because of one text.  They made it sound so easy! And then ever time that they would sit together at lunch, they would barely even look at each other! And they always complained about the other person! Especially the guy! And I was like, "So break up with her!" and he just goes "No... I cant do that"

Lola_La_Fringe7

Tehehe. That was funny. I sympathize with you though. SOmetimes guys can be so thick headed and have no idea what a girl is trying to say. I apologize to any guys. I didn't mean to be sexist or anything... but really?
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

I know! And Brittany would always make him do stuff.  He told be about how they could never hang out because she didn't want her mom to find out, so they were 'dating' but they hardly talked or saw each other except in school! It was so pointless!

potter_fan122

UGH! I have a crush ((butter on warm bread, as Jackie put it)) but he`s a little older than me. That doesn`t bother me much, because I`ve always acted older than I am and I have friends in high school. But he`s my best friend`s sister. My friend is younger than me, but she`s so awesome. Anyway, he`s so hot, but my mom doesn`t want me to date, let alone someone older than me. I know we`d never have a chance, but that`s what bugs me the most. And her doesn`t even know.
---
One of my best guy friends likes me. He denies it to everyone, but I can tell. As if it wasn`t obvious. He sits nexts to me, and talks to me, and flirts with me, and makes me laugh, and every other flirting possibility basically, then denies liking me. And everyone thinks he likes me. People in Scholastic Bowl keep asking him if he`s asked me out yet. It`s annoying, even though I`d probably agree if he asked me out. He`s a really nice guy.

((Note: I`m a sucker for a romance.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

Trust me, you guys. This kinda stuff only gets harder as you get older. The world stops being as black and white and grey becomes a common occurrence.
For example....

When I was 15, I started dating a boy named Scott. We were in the 9th grade at the time, and we really liked each other. Believe it or not, I stayed with him for THREE years. I mean, during that three years, we only broke up once...for three days. We did fall in love. However, back in October I met this boy named Eric at this party for my niece. At this same party, Scott was acting like a total retard (along with various other names I have for that) and I was upset. Eric followed me into the kitchen and talked to me.
I really liked him.
At any rate, he and I stayed friends. Even though we shouldn't have, it caused us both a lot of problems. I won't go into too much detail with the problems that were caused, simply because I wish to forget them.
In February, I found out that Scott liked someone else a whole lot. I've never been the jealous type. Honestly, I couldn't have cared less if he hung out with other girls. But he really liked her. It bothered me because I felt like I had done something wrong, something that caused him to seek approval from someone else. He told me I hadn't done anything wrong, that he just liked her.
So I didn't say anything when they'd go hang out. I didn't say anything when he texted her constantly. I didn't say anything when Scott would call her and talk to her for almost an hour...
Instead, I decided to hang out with Eric more. He was really nice to me and he made me laugh. This really bothered Scott. I don't know why, nothing was going on with Eric and I, even though I did like him. I never admitted this to Scott, because I knew how much it hurt.
So, Scott and I decided that since we are graduating in about a month, we should break up. Truth was, we would never see each other and it wasn't fair to tie each other down.

I loved (and still do love) Scott. And I really like Eric. After Scott and I broke up, we started hanging out more until he went home for the summer. (He goes to college nearby.)
So here's the problem...
I care about Scott and his feelings. I don't ever want to hurt him, but I can't stand being miserable anymore. I can't stand feeling as though I'm always in 2nd...after his games or something. And Eric doesn't want anything serious (which is actually cool with me). I like Eric a whole bunch. He's funny and nice and cares about me too.

It's not cut and dry. It never will be. Either way, I end up crying sometimes...because it's all confusing.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Wow... that's pretty intense.  It seems like that happens a lot.  Where one person starts falling for another, so they break up to help the other person... It's almost as if you're telling them that you love them by breaking up with them.

This really annoying guy like me and I sit by him in Math and homeroom.  It drives me crazy, because I can tell that he likes me.  And he's so annoying, I can hardly stand it!

Dobby_ROX

Aye you can all have me
LOL

Can we make this GF trouble too?

Because Jes** I have a lot??

Ginny Weasly

You're waaaay too young for me Bucky, haha.

And awe, I went out with this other guy last night. Known him for years but never spent time alone with  him. He was really fun to hang out with. And it was cute cause he gave me his hooodie when I was cold, and I didn't even ask. haha.
Meanwhile, I'm making plans to go see Eric, haha.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

I'm going to see the Terminator with Sam this weekend! I can't wait! We haven't like set a time or anything, but still... YAY!  ;D ;D

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on May 18, 2009, 06:42:16 PM
You're waaaay too young for me Bucky, haha.
Hahaha.... wouldn't that be illegal?

Ginny Weasly

Very much so considering the age of consent varies by place but a general rule of thumb is now that I'm 18 I can't date anyone thats more than four years younger than me. Unless that person is also over 18 then the diffrence doesn't matter. Haha.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Yeah... then it would be okay!

I'm not having boyfriend trouble! I just got asked out by the guy (s) that I've liked for about 3 months.... I'm so happy!  He's totally opened up to me know... I feel like he'd tell me anything... now I like him even more!

fudge0604

*Cough*

:D Hi people!

*Looks at the ceiling * Remember what I said about what you should answer this S, if he asked you out Jessie?
Remember Albus! He will be sad! :'''''''''''(
                                             '
                                             '
                                             '
                                             '
Like that! :O

:D Its going slow with my boyfriend trouble, since I don't have one! ;D

Post Potter depression.