News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boyfriend Trouble

Started by dobby888, May 10, 2009, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginnyweasley13

Dating is so you can find someone who you want to marry..you (hopefully  :) ) wont be getting married at 12..or 13, or 14...or 15
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

Ginny Weasly

WOAH. Dating is NOT to find someone to marry.
No, no, no. Some people NEVER want to be married, they just want to be with someone who's company they enjoy.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

richiee

Quote from: Ginnyweasley13 on January 26, 2010, 10:15:43 PM
Dating is so you can find someone who you want to marry..you (hopefully  :) ) wont be getting married at 12..or 13, or 14...or 15
.....that is so right why get too attached if u dont plan on stayin together

Ginny Weasly

Noooo, not true. I have dated a few guys and I wasn't looking at them as someone I wanted to marry someday, but rather someone I wanted to spend the near future with, i.e. the weekend, or for the next month.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alexis

Exactly.
Most people you date at this age you won't marry anway.  You could be just looking for someone to be with right now and to have someone you can enjoy your time with and feel loved.
And I wouldn't really call it immature to date before your 16.  Yeah, that may be your opinion but mine is just that you like someone, you want to date them, ect.
Nothing immature about it.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

its not immature. I got with my first serious boyfriend when I was 15. I'm 16 and he's 19 and we've made it 14 months and 2 weeks.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

HamandCheese

Quote from: Alexis on January 28, 2010, 08:30:38 AM
Exactly.
Most people you date at this age you won't marry anway.

I am a strong believer in High school love personally though....
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

I loves YOUz

Miss Xantier

Okay, I got a problem. Not sure if this is love or just friendship. But my one friend (The same in say whats on your mind. that I thought we weren't friends.) today I thought we weren't friends, I started crying. Just thinking about it now, makes me close to crying. I don't know, why... Like everyone asks us if we're dating but we aren't just friends. They won't take that answer. But I just can't imagine life without him. It's more then my other best friends. I've imagined life without all of them, and when I think about it without him. I just can't, and I start crying. What is this gonna be? Are we just gonna be best friends, or something more? Please help me.

potter_fan122

I don`t know a girl that hasn`t gone through this. You just gotta go through it. It happened with me and one guy friend, and we went out. Now I hate him. Well, I don`t hate him so much anymore, but I strongly dislike him. He changed, and we can`t go back. Now it`s happening with another guy friend, one I really really really like a ton. He`s really sweet, funny, smart, all that good stuff. We were talking via IM one night and asking each other questions. We started with the easy ones and got to the harder ones. He`s the only person I`ve told about my depression, and I trust him a lot.

I know that he likes me. Like that, or, that`s what he thinks. He`s admitted it to others and they have told me. But one of those hard questions was, well, hard. And he asnwered it wrong. Once you get deep down like that you just sort of know.

What I`m saying is, you just have to go with what you think feels right. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn`t, hopefully you`ll have a lifelong friend. But think about if you really like like him. You may just be attracted to him because you`re such good friends. I wish you luck, I really do, but it`s not the end of the world. You`ll find other friends. Trust me, I would know.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

I've had a hard time. Besides, we've been through everything together. A had told me a bunch of things. But like in 8th Grade when he moved, I missed him everyday. Then surprised me by coming back. He started to be all mean, and I was alone. And guess what! The one thing most people out grew, I grew back into, I started having Imaginary friends. I would walk around school talking to myself or at least from my point of view a friend. In Grade 7, me and A were tied to the hip. We've always wanted some class to be together. Seriously, I don't think anything can break us. But if we tried to go out, it would just be strange. Very strange. But I find myself checking everyday on facebook whether he's single or not. Why though?

potter_fan122

Maybe you`re a little desperate for him?

Sounds to me like it`s over-- maybe never even started. You`ve just got to let him go and get past it. There will be somebody else eventually. Just don`t go after every guy that`s nice to you. Really, it scares them off. Maybe something changed with A.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Yeah, the type of friends he hangs out with. Plus it's high school. I'm not desperate for him. Then why do I deny us dating.

I loves YOUz

Ginnyweasley13

So, i guess that 3 weeks ago (i found out on saterday) that the guy i like was going to ask me out, but then there were some rumors going around that i said that i hated him and that he's a whole bunch of stuff that i would never say, to him or to anyone. And so he was unsure whether or not to ask me. but then he got his friend to ask me out for him, but the friend wouldnt do it because he always jokes around saying that the guy i like is asking me out.. but we all know that then its a joke.. and so i smack his arm, so he thought that i would just get mad at him (the friend of the guy i like) so he never did.. then last saterday he told me about how Kasey (the guy i like) was going to ask me out... and now im kinda sad because he has a girlfriend..and this year was the 3rd year in a row that i spent the whole day with him on valentines day...
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."