News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boyfriend Trouble

Started by dobby888, May 10, 2009, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

One year is very short. And I have just finished saying age Dosen't matter to me. Or can't you read. I can teach YOu.

fudge0604

One year is not very short, and stop acting cool.

You are twelve. For you, one year is a lot, in comparison to how long you've lived.
If you're fifty, than one year is much less, since you've lived much longer, and 1:12, and 1:50 is a big part.
You may gain as much experience, but if you're fifty, it's little compared to what you already have, and it's much more compared to how little you have.

And I think you're twelve, not twelfth, as you say. Learn to spell.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

I've gotta say i agree with Albus. You grow up alot between twelve and thirteen.

Miss Xantier

HECK YA! Same with Thirteen and Fourteen!

uglycupcakes

And I'd say the rest of the teenage years. Then it kinda evens out as you get older..

Bucky Black

I find Years Very Short. I Mean I didn't use to but now they seem to just fly by.

Jennie Hames

Isabelle still has the crush on the guy, and she denies it!
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Bucky Black

goblet_fulla_fire

The seconds pass slowly, but the years go flying by.
I am a dog.

Bucky Black

Love.. or friends.. love .. or friends  my continuos thought sometimes. Girls Can just understand men a bit better (it's easier then understanding you when you say "i'm FInE" your UPset WTH LOL)

goblet_fulla_fire

Hey you girls.

I'm not *friends* with this one girl, but she knows who I am and we've talked a few times (it has been months since I last talked to her but she used to see me all the time in class.) Would it be socially acceptable to just call her up out of nowhere and ask for a date?
I am a dog.

Miss Xantier

Yeah... But explain why though to her... DON'T LISTEN TO ME, I'M TECHNICALLY NOT A GIRL, I'M A TOMBOY!

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Jennie Hames on July 24, 2009, 09:42:02 AM
Isabelle still has the crush on the guy, and she denies it!
JENNIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Bucky Black on July 25, 2009, 01:04:41 PM
Who??
NOT TELLING!!!

dobby888

It would probably be okay, but you might want to talk to her a little bit first.  Then again, it might be a very nice surprise... It's kind of up to you... I could go either way.

Alexis

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on August 20, 2009, 10:58:23 AM
Hey you girls.

I'm not *friends* with this one girl, but she knows who I am and we've talked a few times (it has been months since I last talked to her but she used to see me all the time in class.) Would it be socially acceptable to just call her up out of nowhere and ask for a date?
I'd call her, but it may be easier for both of you if y'all talk a little more before asking her on a date.
You know, get to know each other better.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...