News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alexis (Aiden, Stacey and Alexis please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, May 17, 2009, 09:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was having dinner with Aiden Stacey and Alexis for they had all been friends for several months now. Bucky had woken late but wasready by twelve and the dinner was at seven.When six o'clock finally arrived Bucky left the Gryffindor's boys dormitory.Bucky made it down the Hogwarts stairs and he ran to the opening door and opened it running out. Bucky closed the door and felt the wing go through his hair like crazy.lucky liked this it made his hair look way cooler. Bucky ran to the invisible barrier of Hogwarts and said "Dobby's sock" as he laughed. As he said the two words together the invisible barrier was futile until he had passed where the force field would usually be then it was affective again. Bucky ran to the pub and entered.

Bucky took a seat in a booth as he waited for the others. Bucky began to wonder if they had stood him up until he looked at his watch. He was an hour early and girls are known for dressing slow as well and as for Aiden he was always late. Bucky thought that maybe Aiden and Stacey where together seeing they where married. A lady came up to Bucky and it was obvious too him she was was a waitress "Would you like too order sir?" She asked and Bucky replied with "No thankyou a have some pepole coming". "Would you like me to freshen you with a drink?" She continued. "Yeah a butterbear on a tab thanks" He replied.         

Alexis

Alexis slowly made her way to the restaurant.  She looked around the room, and saw Bucky sitting at a booth all by himself.  She slowly walked over to Bucky, and stood by the end of the table.

"Hello Bucky."  She greeted him with a polite smile.  "This is sure a nice restaurant you picked."  She pointed out.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

Stacey flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled. Her fingers were laced with Aiden`s and her wedding ring shone from her left hand. They were married. It had been, what, a month now? She couldn`t believe the time had gone that fast.

She wore an old pair of jeans and a red tee shirt. They were meeting Bucky for dinner, but of course he hadn`t specified anything. He was often forgetting the little details that Stacey was so used to having.

"Hey, what place are we supposed to go?" She asked her husband.

Husband. The word still sounded light on her toungue. Light but deep.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden walked hand in hand with Stacey toward Hogsmead.  He had been happy, no more than happy, ever since they had gotten married.  It was like his life was fufilled.  He wore a plain black, longsleeve shirt and jeans.  He lifted his arm to look at his watch. 

"Uh, I believe that is it right there."  He said, pointing straight ahead as he kept looking at his watch. 

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Dobby_ROX

Bucky had noted what Alexis had told him and had replied with "Ah yes my very favorite I love it here, the schnitzel is great" excitedly. Bucky noticed Alexis had not sat down yet and invited her to. Bucky offered "Or do you want to sit at a table?". Bucky looked into Alexis's eyes and immediately looked away. He remembered when he had liked her and her eyes just made him as he thought was uncomfortable but was really he was worried he still liked her.

Bucky waited for a reply anxiously so he could get of his strain of thought.Bucky started humming to keep his mind and heart off those very eyes which was not very affectant.

Alexis

Alexis grinned.  "I love schnitzel."  She agreed with a quiet laughter.  She looked down at the table and shook her head.
"No, that's okay.  Here is fine with me."  Alexis replied, taking a seat across from Bucky.
She held her hands together and lied them on the table.  "So, how has school been?"  Alexis asked him casually.  She was curious since she hadn't talked to him in months.  She only briefly noticed his nervous behavior.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...