News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Getaway [CLOSED!]

Started by potter_fan122, May 18, 2009, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED.))

Stacey sighed. It had been a wonderful day and night, and her face was still full of excitement. Today she had married Aiden. She was not Stacey black any more. She was Stacey Gray.

Mrs. Stacey Gray. Married to Aiden Gray.

She giggled as that thoughts hit her. The fact that she was now married was still fresh and bubbly in her mind. It made her giddy just to remember today`s events.

"Hey," She greeted, walking back over to her husband. Husband. That made her smile, but she held back the giggles. She had changed from her beautiful wedding dress into a somple dress. It looked much like a bath towel that she had wrapped around herself, but longer. It was a soft black color. She had gotten rid of her pearls in exchange for some black diamonds, and she had let her hair out. It was now in curls around her shoulders.

"So, tell me... where is this fine place we`re going for our honeymoon. You`ve kept me waiting for what, three years now? Do I have to wait until we get there?" She met Aiden now, and laced her hands through his. She gave him a dazzling smile. The dim lights made her sparkle, even though she already was.

They were standing in the remains of their reception party. Everyone had left except for her parents, who were standing on the opposite side of the large room talking quietly to each other.

Stacey had pretty much avoided her mother all day. Shewas too happy to be angered by her mother`s nagging. It was her day, and she wouldn`t let anyone ruin it. But now it was time to go, she just didn`t know where.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden smiled as he looked at Stacey.  He now wore a nice suit, different then the one he wore at the actual wedding.  He squeezed Stacey's hand and looked at the near empty room.  Little less than a few hours ago this room was packed beyond belief with guests.  It seemed weird to have to look so empty.

Aiden looked at Stacey's parents.  He didn't have an parents to invite, but his uncle was here earlier. It has been ages since he had seen the man who had raised him since his early childhood and it was nice to see him again.  He was like a father to him.  Aiden turned his attention to Stacey and grinned widely. 

"Would you really like to know or would you rather it be a suprise?"  He asked with a cheerful edge to his tone.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey pretended to think for a moment, still smiling. "Well, I would really like to know now, me being naturally curius and all," She nodded at Aiden as if she were discussing something greatly important, "But, I think it would be more of a surprise if you make me wait." She decided."

She grinned and kissed him again, sighing softly. To any other person, very little had actually happened today. Weddings happened every weekend, every day. Nothing separated Stacey and Aiden`s from any other couple.  But to Stacey and Aiden, it was the beggining of so much.

They were actually married now. Married. Most people who didn`t know them thought that they were too young to be married, but they knew that it was the perfect time, if not late. They loved each other and they knew it.

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders.  "Well..if thats what you want to do.  I wouldn't have told you anyway."  He said with a large smile.  He wrapped his arms around Stacey in a hug quick, tight hug.

Aiden stepped back, and examined the dress that Stacey wore.  He raised en eyebrow.  "I must say that the dress you are wearing looks great."  He pointed out.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned. "Oh, this old thing?" She asked, twirling around. "And you would to have told me. After all, I`m so persuading." She teased, puckering her bottom lip out. She swished back and forth like a little girl.

She smiled and stopped twirling. "Anyway, shouldn`t we get going? I mean, I don`t know how far away it is, but it is kinda late." She said, nodding to herself.

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and took her hand.  He lifted it up to kiss her palm. "Yes m'am.  I think we should."  He said.  He began to walk towards the door.

Mostly everyone was gone so except a few guests and Stacey's parents.  He turned to Stacey.  "Don't you want to say goodbye first?"  He whispered in her ear/

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged her shoulders, then shook her head. "Nah, we`re supposed to be leaving anyway, so they should be expecting us to disappear." She winked, then pulled him towards the door. She took one glance back towards her parents, and saw her father meet her eyes.

She smiled and blew him a kiss. He smiled and nodded. She returned the smile, then turned back to Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden squeezed her hand, and smiled at her as she looked at him.  "Alright.  If your sure..."  He told her as he lead her towards the door. 

So many things had happened in such a very short amount of time.  The day wasn't even over yet.  It still hadn't even hit him that all these things were real.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and squeezed Aiden`s hand. As they walked outside, the cool air hit them. It was spring, but it still got chilly at night. "So, are there big plans for the days to come?" She asked, just making conversation.

She didn`t need to, but she had spent enoguh time away from Aiden lately. Last night she had barely had time to say goodnight before Leah had dragged her away.

Aiden

Aiden held her hand as they walked out into the night air.  He led her down the stairs and towards a sleek, black limo.  He opened the door for her.

"There sure are.  Plenty."  He said with a large smile. As Stacey got inside, he scooted in after her.  "I sure wish I got to see you last night though."  He pointed out with another amused smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and took Aiden`s hand again. "Nice limo." She commented. She wanted to know what the big plans were, but she knew she wouldn`t get them out of him now. "And you wouldn`t have had a chance against Leah." She smirked.

Leah, her vampire friend and bridesmaid. She had been the first person Stacey asked to be a bridesmaid. It had been extremely easy to find the dress for her, but harder to pick which one was best.

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders.  He put one arm around Stacey's shoulder.  "I could've just snuck through a window."  He told Stacey with a bright smile.

The limo was long, and it was accommodated with drinks, and food.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and leaned forward towards a small bar of drinks. It had both Muggle and Wizard drinks there. "You want anything?" She asked, pulling out a butterbeer for herself.

"And no, you couldn`t have. Leah would have smelled you if you got within two miles of the house. Or heard you. Or read your mind. Or any other of the weird things that she does." She said with a smile.

Aiden

Aiden leaned forward to grab a butterbeer for himself.  The limo started up and the driver started to drive somewhere. 

"Well, I would have found a way in somehow.  However, your dad was also keeping me prisoner."  He said with a large smile.  He leaned back in the seat, and kiss her quickly on the cheek.  His wedding ring was shining in the light.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and popped the butterbeer open, carefully holding it so that the fizz wouldn`t get on her dress. "Yea, how did that go last night? I mean, my mom wasn`t there, and my dad likes you a lot." She asked, then took a sip of her drink. The cool liquid felt good against her toungue after such a long night.