News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Freezing and Thinking

Started by potter_fan122, May 24, 2009, 07:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

The forest was black, blacker than night. The trees were darker than the night. Stacey walked through the trees, not worrying which way she was going. She had been in the forest much more than other students. Most were too scared that they would get caught within the forbidden trees. But like she was worried about that.

She finally stopped rather suddenly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She loved the smell of the forest, and she was so deep withing the trees that there was no way she would encounter another person. No one she knew came out this far except Ginny, Lavy, and the vampires.

Opening her eyes again, Stacey raised bother of her hands slowly. She turned so her back was to the tree, and turned her hands palm-up. Ever so slowly, it began to get cooler and cooler until she was shivering, but she didn`t stop. She was sucking the heat out of the air, and she wanted to try something. The reason she had come so far out into the forest was because she didn`t want to be influenced by anyone`s powers, like she so easily was. She wanted to know what her powers were, no one elses.

Taking a deep breath, she flicked her hands together. Ice exploded from her hand, and she grinned. She had never been able to use ice by herself, with no one else nearby. Nodding to herself, she quickly moved her hands back apart. Air whipped through the trees quickly, as if a tornado had suddenly occured.

She grinned, flashing her white teeth. With a snap, the wind suddenly died. She sat sat hapily, her eyes shining. She put her hand over the ground, only a couple inches over the bare dirt. "One more." She mumbled to herself. She took another deep breath and closed her eyes.

In a few seconds, she opened them again and a red rose was growing from the ground.

She sighed heavily. She could control all four main elements. The thought made her giggle, even though her stomach felt hollow from being away from Aiden.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

lexip.13

(is it okay if i join? i'm an animagus. raven so i could like pretend to watch or something???)
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

potter_fan122

((Sure, go ahead. I forgot about this post. >.<))

lexip.13

(ok thanks)
Lexi flew over the trees of the forbidden forest letting her bird feet graze the tops of the trees. She felt free to be flying around like this. She loved the weightlessness of it. Then, as she dove deep into the trees, a strong gust of wind blew her. When it left she couldn't regain her balance and fell to the forest floor. In the distance she saw a shadow of a figure leaning over to touch the ground. She picked up her feet and flew to a tree right over head of the shadow to a low branch to see who the heck it was. When she landed she found she still could not see the figure so she bravely flew down to the floor and transfigured hoping that by talking to the figure she could find out it's identity. She gripped her wand tight and quietly procedeed to the black shadow.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s ears twitched and her eyes flickered darker for a moment. Then, in a short second of movement, she had her wand in one hand and was turned around with her other hand outstretched, as if to call upon any element that she needed.

When she saw that it was a girl, she lowered her hand and her wand slightly. "Yes?" She asked in a clipped tone. If the girl was here to say something, she didn`t really want to hear it right now.

lexip.13

Lexi tensed and the "'Yes'" of the figure that stood before her. She hated that tone. It reminded her of her nightmares. Of that voice she couldn't explain. Then she heard the snap of a twig and it brought her back to focus. "Sorry. Just wanted to see who it was." She could tell the girl was angry and that made her a little ticked. She tried to breath to control herself. " Guess I won't bother you." she added careful to keep breathing.

potter_fan122

"Oh, okay." Stacey`s voice was immediatly cheery and friendly. "Hi, I`m Stacey Gray." She slipped her wand up her sleeve and took a few steps closer to the girl, who`s name she didn`t know.

"You`re not a seventh year, are you. Third?" She asked, measuring the girl`s height against her own.

lexip.13

Lexi was a little taken aback by the girl's sudden warmth. When she recovered she realized Stacey had asked her a question.
"Uh...third." she replied very stupidly on her part. Then her mind fully recovered she realized she recognized the girl's last name.
"You related to Aiden Gray?"she asked looking at the girl for any signs of similar characteristics.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes flashed a bright blue at the sound of her husband`s name and grinned widely. Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she spoke. "Ah, so I`ve see you`ve met Aiden. What do you think of him?"

It wasn`t hard to see that Stacey wasn`t related to Aiden. His hair was black, hers was light brown, almost blonde. Her eyes did change colors like his, but his changed only to two colors and hers changed to almost every color. They loved each other, though, and that showed in the diamond ring on her left hand that was glittering dimly.

lexip.13

Lexi recognized the difference between Aiden and Stacey immeadiately. Especially after noticing the sparkly ring on her left hand. "He seems like a  decent person though I don't really know him all that well." She felt weird standing so she proceded over to a log not five steps away to sit. Flying and a little shock tend to make you a little tired.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat down with her back against a tree close to the fallen log. "Yeah, he`s a really great guy." She said softly, still smiling brightly. She could sense that the girl had seen her ring, but she didn`t say anything about it.

"I`m sorry, what was your name?" She asked.

lexip.13

Lexi looked at Stacey then replied. "Lexi Darkwood." She said calmly. She was now in control of herself but was still struggling with the memories and feelings that decided to flood back into her mind at this moment.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded in aknowledgement. She could feel the tensity coming from Lexi. She reached out with her mind and sent calming thoughts to her. She knew all too well what it was like to have dark thoughts.

She had more than enough of her own.

w i n t e r

Al, lounging in another tree yet again, opened one eye.

'Great, conversations,' he thought. 'Isn't the Forbidden Forest supposed to be well... Forbidden?' He had been hoping to finally find some peace and quiet. Unfortunately, it didn't look like he would get it.

He leaped down from his tree, and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. As he opened them, exhaling, his spell took effect. He phased straight through the trees, searching for the conversing people.

Walking into a small clearing, Al focused on two girls. One seemed around seventeen, the other... he couldn't really tell.

Stepping forward, he waved, and smiled. Al was never really one for talking.

Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
So even though the account is new...
Senior member.
I'm still stronger than you newbies.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey twitched her shoulders and rolled her neck. Someone was here, she could feel it. She heard him, too. Feeling him get closer, the thoughts got stronger.

*Not to me.* She said, gently pushing the thought into the boy`s mind. She had never seen him before, and his powers felt new against her mental wall.

"Hi." She said out loud, eyeing him.