News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sitting by the lake

Started by draco294, June 4, 2009, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

((Haha good point.  Who should we ask?))
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

draco294

((im not sure. haha. who all do you post with regularly?))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Alexis

((Well I barely ever RP with this character.  This is my first RP in like a month hehe.
What about you?))

draco294

((well..i just asked sarah to come. soo. ))

draco294

((well this isnt working out..))

Alexis

((Yeahhhh, I'll ask someone.))

draco294

Miss Xantier

Heather came down to the grounds and saw a boy had his wand pointed at a girl, that from reading his mind he was Draco Malfoy, she had heard of him, his parents being death eaters, there were rumors of him actually being one himself. Then she turned to read the girl's mind and found out that the girl's name was Alexis Cleveland. She ran down the slight slope and stepped in between the two and yelled at Malfoy "You will do no such thing! Expelliarmus! Accio Draco's wand", as his wand flew towards the tree in changed course and landed in her hand. "Accio Alexis' wand!" Alexis' wand flew from Draco's pocket and landed in her hand, she pocketed Draco's wand in her jeans. She tossed Alexis' wand at Alexis and stepped out from between them.

She climbed up the tree by the lake shore, and sat their comfortably in her black jeans, black sneakers, and white t-shirt the went down to in between her knees and hips. Her long hair tucked into her baseball cap.

draco294

"What the.... Hey! Get down here!" Draco yelled, looking up at Heather. "Who do you think you are?! You cant just take my wand!! Give it back..now!!"
He looked around and realized that Alexis now had her wand back and that he had none. Oh boy.. he thought to himself.

Alexis

((Woahh, that was kind of random.  I'll go with it though!))

Alexis looked down at her hand, and saw that she had her wand back.  It all happened in such a short amount of time.  However, Alexis took the opportunity, and pointed her wand at Draco.
"What are you going to do now?"  She asked, raising an eyebrow.

draco294

"I...uh...well... You know I was just messing around, right? I was..um..eh..never going to seriously do anything.." Draco stuttered, backing up against the tree that Heather was in. He looked up at Heather once more. "Come on! Please give me my wand back!" he whispered, although rather harshly.

Alexis

Alexis stepped forward closer to Draco.  She was smiling, but it wasn't friendly.  Not at all.  She stepped close enough to Draco that her wand was poking him in the chest.
"Messing around, eh?"  She inquired.  "I don't think you were.."  Alexis said as she shook her head slowly.

draco294

"I was, I was! Come on, take a joke," Draco said, taking a step back and tripping over the roots of the tree that Heather was in. He hit the ground with a thud.

Alexis

Alexis watched as Draco fell to the ground.  She stared at him for a few long moments.  She then realized, as she saw him laying there, that she would never stoop down to his level.  Slowly, Alexis lowered her wand.

draco294

Draco noticed Alexis lower her wand. He stared back at her in confusion. There was a moment of silence; finally Draco muttered, "What are you doing??" He sat up but stayed on the ground.