News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sitting by the lake

Started by draco294, June 4, 2009, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis shook her head, and took a few steps back.  She continued to stare at Draco.
"I don't want to be that person.  I don't want to hurt you, even though you may deserve it.  I'm not that person.  "  She whispered quietly.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

draco294

Draco stood up from his place on the ground. He said nothing.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

purpleraincloud

"hello? Oh!"avalee had heard some shouting and come I investigate. She had heard most of the conversation from her birch in a tree far above. She slowly took her wand out and held it as she crossed her arms.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Alexis

Alexis stared at Draco as he sat up.  Neither of them said a word to each other, and she was fine with that.  She turned to Avalee with a confused expression.  She didn't know the girl, but still continued to stay quiet.  Alexis took a step back away from Draco, and turned her head.

purpleraincloud

Avalee knew she shouldn't have been there. She was scared. She was new to this strange school. She just stood there, arms tight around her chest waiting for someone to say something.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

Heather laughed as Draco begged for his wand back, and then watched the scene unfold in front of her, then noticed Alexis stop and lower her wand. Heather rolled her eyes and dropped Draco's wand from the tree to the ground. Then she noticed another girl and says "Hello Avalee! These two are done... Or at least that's what I think."

purpleraincloud

Avalee just stared. That girl was pretty cheer to have almost watched two students kill each other.
It's just another day

draco294

Draco quickly bent down and picked up his wand. He gripped it tightly but held it down at his side. He still said nothing.

purpleraincloud

"Well.....?!" Avalee prompted angrily. She had a headache, and was just plain crabby. She wondered why two people could hate each other that much. But she was young, new and naive.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled at Avalee and says "Thats a very good question. That young boy just below me is the one and only Draco Malfoy. The most hated Slytherin, among the school. It's rumored that his parents are Death Eaters. That is why the young lady over there, Alexis, who is a Gryffindor, hates him. The Slytherins and Gryffindors are known enemies. By the way, I read minds."

Alexis

Alexis looked at Heather with a confused expression.  She wondered how she could know so much about her.  It wasn't until she clarified that she read minds that it made sense.
She took a few steps to the side, ignoring Draco now.   She almost dared him to try something now.

draco294

Draco wasnt sure what to say. He still wasnt sure why Alexis hadnt even tried to curse him. He appreciated it though. He really did..but it wasnt in his nature to show it. So he covered it up with arrogance and self-assurance.
"So..." he looked at Alexis now with a smug expression on his face. "You're too scared to fight me! Even when i was defenseless. Ha! And I thought Gryffindors were supposed to be brave."
The smug expression looked as if it was permanently stuck upon his pale, pointed face as he leaned up against the tree beside him.

Miss Xantier

Heather shook her head, and says in Draco's mind You shouldn't of said that. she then gestured for Avalee to come over to where she was, so that she was safe from the battle. Heather watched the Gryffindor and Slytherin. It was instinct for those two kinds to fight. It was mainly evil (Slytherin) versus good (Gryffindor).

Alexis

Alexis sighed and rolled her eyes over dramatically with her back turned towards Draco.  She smiled at Avalee as Heather dragged her away from them, most likely for she wouldn't get hurt if another fight broke out.  Alexis turned around to Draco, facing him now.  She then quickly pulled out her wand, and pointed it towards him.
"Expelliarmus!"  Alexis said quickly, making Draco's wand fly out of his hand and hit a tree. 
She smiled even more, and pointed her wand towards him again.
"Levicorpus."  She muttered.  The spell made Draco become dangled upside down by his ankles.

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled and clapped as Alexis took away Draco's wand and then hanging him by his ankles. Then non-verbally she grew Draco's hair a little longer and then put pig-tails in and put makeup on him and transfiguring his outfit into a little girl's outfit. Heather stashed her wand in her pocket and giggles at Draco's outfit, he probably blame it on Alexis, but who said anything about Ravenclaws not hating Slytherins?