News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sitting by the lake

Started by draco294, June 4, 2009, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Alexis

((Sorry.))

Alexis rolled her eyes over dramatically, and pointed to his wand.
"Don't do anything stupid."  She said with an angry tone.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

draco294

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Draco said quickly, as he reached out to grab his wand.

Alexis

Alexis sighed, and shook her head. She took a few steps, and watched Draco with a raised eyebrow.

draco294

"Afraid?" Draco smirked, with a grin on his face. He stood up straight and gripped the wand tight.

Miss Xantier

Heather looked at him, she still held her wand and if he made any move to Alexis or her and Avalee she could easily just deflect it away with a flick of her wand. She says to Draco "If your talking to me, I'm not in the slightest."

Alexis

Alexis giggled in a mocking way.  She lifted her head, and looked at Draco with a bright smile, her teeth shining in the light.
"Afraid of what?  What are you going to do, throw your wand at me?"  She teased him.

draco294

Draco's face turned bright red, in anger and embarassment both. He raised his wand higher. "Don't test me," he said, sneering.

((doood, something exciting needs to happen))

Miss Xantier

(Death eaters??? Death?)

Heather laughed at him and says "You wouldn't dare, you're too much of a girl."  She smirked, he would definately shoot a curse or hex at her and she would deflect it back at him, unless it was an unforgivable then she would just redirect it somewhere else.

draco294

((an unforgiveable curse sounds good right about now))

Draco was fuming with anger now. He raised his wand a bit higher. "Eat this," he said under his breath, with a glare in his eyes. "CRUCIO!" he shouted, as the curse shot from his wand towards Heather.

Miss Xantier

Heather smirked and with a flick of her wrist she deflected the unforgivable. She shook her head, "Naught, Naughty. You're a very bad boy. I bet the Headmaster wouldn't mind seeing this memory! Then you'll most likely to have detention for the rest of the year and be banned from all fun activities. Or be expelled."

Alexis

((Please don't God-mod too much.))
Alexis rolled her eyes, and pointed her wand at Draco.
"Expelliarmus."  Shu mumbled again.  Instanly, the wand flew out of his hands yet again.

Alexis smiled, and picked up his wand.  She looked at it for a few long moments before lifting her head to Draco.
"When are you ever going to learn?"  She asked.

draco294

Draco was unconcerned about his wand at this moment. He took a step closer to Heather, squinted his eyes slightly, and muttered, "You wouldnt."

Miss Xantier

"Oh, I would!" She took a step closer, smirking at him. She wouldn't mind telling the headmaster of their encounter and then have him banned from all events and in detention for the rest of the year.

Alexis

Alexis sighed, feeling impatient.  She didn't have time for people telling on one another, she only wanted this silly argument to end.  She took out her wand again, and pointed it at Draco.
"Flipendo."  She mumbled, making Draco fall backwards onto his back.  "Are we done, or do you still want to tell on one another?"